Delta Flight Changed

Patty2005

Help!  Well my June cruise was cancelled.  Delta will allow me to request a credit voucher on their site.  However, I prefer a refund.   My flight was changed by over 90 minutes and the connecting airport was changed.  So I assume I am entitled to a refund.  Of course, I cannot reach anyone by phone.   

Do I cancel my flight and get E-Credits and then try to get a refund?  Or keep trying to reach them.   This flight was for 7 people so it is a fair amount of money.   I was only flying Delta one way and Jet Blue the other.  Jet Blue already refunded.     

Thanks in advance.  

Delta changed my May flight from a non-stop to a connecting with plane change. The email they sent me only mentioned e-credit. I called and spoke to a rep and was issued a refund, no questions asked.

Definitely call and speak to someone.

When you call Delta customer service, most likely you will get a recording asking for your phone number. They do call you back. It's better than waiting on hold. Have your locators ready. Personally, I would not cancel online and expect to get a refund later.

• 2 weeks later...

You can also contact Delta via their Twitter account.  It is listed at bottom of their home page.  I did this and they helped me with my cancelled int'l flight.  Took about twenty minutes total time. Patty2005;  you should get full cash refund or credit card refund. If you plan on flying Delta in future; you can take a e-credit.  The e-credit will show up in your account within minutes.  I have three e-credits in my account now.  They expire at various times next year. 

Edited by AF-1