Hallelujah - I’m fully refunded

20 hours ago, jknc said:

With Royal, never.

I’ll stick to luxury cruises and leave Royal for the poors.

Cheers.

So....just to understand your post/point....

1) You made an entirely-new thread all about how wonderful it was to get a refund for a cruise on Royal....obviously important enough to start a new thread on this topic (despite the existence of others already out there).

2) Then made the dismissive statement above to now book only "luxury cruises", while in the process demeaning anyone else booking a cruise on Royal (as poors").

3) Despite the scale of the enormous process to refund hundreds of thousands of passenger deposits and cruise payments during the Covid-19 worldwide pandemic - your refund was apparently of paramount importance over any other customer {"Lord knows how long it would have taken had I sat on the sidelines and waited."}.

OK....now we understand.

4 hours ago, PhoenixCruiser said:

By saying the poors, he is insulting everyone who cruises with Royal. He is insinuating that we do not make much money and are considered to be poor.

Bless his heart.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Wonder what he thinks of those of us who sail Carnival??? 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, CRUISEFAN0001 said:

The Carnival known as "Walmart of the Seas"???

Yeah...wonder...

Walmart, the largest, most successful company in the world. Good to be compared to that. 😉

It's funny how the Royalists jump on a guy who put's them down but a Royalist sees no problem doing the same thing to someone else. Isn't that the definition of being a hypocrite???

To me, all cruise lines are enjoyable. Platinum on Carnival, soon to be Diamond on Royal, and have sailed NCL, MSC, HAL, and Princess as well (yes, I like to sleep around). All have their pros and cons but Carnival is the best fit, closely followed by Royal.

Question for you. Just how many Carnival cruises have you been on??

Edited by Computer Nerd

48 minutes ago, Computer Nerd said:

Wonder what he thinks of those of us who sail Carnival??? 🤣🤣🤣

Nothing. Hope that helps put your mind at ease. 

1 minute ago, jknc said:

Nothing. Hope that helps put your mind at ease. 

My mind is always at ease when it comes to what others think. I was just curious considering how you dissed Royal and you already can see how Royalists diss Carnival cruisers. Enjoy Regent, Oceana, or whomever you decide to cruise with.

1 hour ago, Computer Nerd said:

Walmart, the largest, most successful company in the world. Good to be compared to that. 😉

It's funny how the Royalists jump on a guy who put's them down but a Royalist sees no problem doing the same thing to someone else. Isn't that the definition of being a hypocrite???

Others call it that...heard it hundreds of times...please avoid putting labels on others so quickly.

For those readers who don't get out much and know these things...

Edited by CRUISEFAN0001

18 hours ago, island lady said:

You got me...I assumed it would come via an email.  I will give it another month, then I will call CS.  I am just going to take it and transfer to a cruise mid 2021 anyway, so they still get to keep it one way or another.  😉

Thanks, Island Lady. This forum seems to have gone 'off the rails'.

12 minutes ago, leen50 said:

Thanks, Island Lady. This forum seems to have gone 'off the rails'.

Yeah, that's typical when a thread has pretty much gone flat...but it's not a newscast anyway.  Human nature that people tend to wander off course...just my like aged brain does.  😄 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, island lady said:

Yeah, that's typical when a thread has pretty much gone flat...but it's not a newscast anyway.  Human nature that people tend to wander off course...just my like aged brain does.  😄 

I resemble that remark. 😄

• Like 3

2 hours ago, island lady said:

+1 🤔😃

Edited by grapau27
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Coralc said:

Seriously? You pre-paid a car rental? Next time try https://www.autoslash.com/ They find lower prices on your booking. The guy at Thrifty who was trying to upsell us, was amazed that our rental price was showing up as less than on our confirmation. :classic_smile:

Yeah, I did. The discount was to good to pass up. It was at a small, regional airport - San Luis Obispo, CA - and there were not a lot of choices. 

Thanks for the tip. I'll check it out next time. 👍

On 5/23/2020 at 8:46 AM, CRUISEFAN0001 said:

Others call it that...heard it hundreds of times...please avoid putting labels on others so quickly.

For those readers who don't get out much and know these things...

Please explain who I was labeling. 

13 minutes ago, Computer Nerd said:

Still waiting to hear of your first hand knowledge of Carnival.

Brother's testimony was more than sufficient on his cruise in 2018 (his last he said with that cruise line)...he provided us with photos to demonstrate the horrible condition of the Carnival ship, poor maintenance of common areas and cabin...but could not photograph the awful smell in the hallways aboard Legend (thankfully).  Some folks don't require jumping off a cliff to know it will hurt.

1 hour ago, Computer Nerd said:

Please explain who I was labeling. 

Royalist and Hypocrite labels are quite obvious to nearly anyone...other than those who throw out terms like those freely.

No worries...we understand that posting those things can simply be a technical problem like a loose nut behind the keyboard.

On 5/23/2020 at 6:03 AM, mugtech said:

It is against CC rules to point out spelling errors.  I did not report you.

Yea, I know. But in this case I wasn't correcting. Read between the lines. :classic_rolleyes: Sometimes I like living on the edge. 🤣

Edited by davekathy
  • Haha 2