When is your next cruise?

Oh, how I really really wish I knew the definitive answer to that question!!

'On the books', the first of five I have remaining for 2020 will be in mid-September.

All pre-paid, and all insured, so I have to accept the whole "It is what it is" reality, but with fingers crossed nonetheless.

• Like 2

We are hopefully sailing on the Freedom out of Galveston on September 26th.  Although I told myself that I wouldn't put a deposit on any more cruises for awhile, I lied.  I have a deposit on the Magic out of Miami on January 2nd.  If my September cruise gets cancelled, I will just move everything to my January cruise.  If not, I will happily sail on both.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Hopefully December 5th aboard Panorama.  Then a Princess cruise middle of 2021, although I’m not very happy with Princess due to their currently running refund debacle. 

It’s funny - I had a cruise canceled with both Carnival and Princess due to COVID. Carnival issued me a full refund in a relatively short timeframe. Princess?  Nothing.  I was originally worried about Carnival not refunding my money. Never thought it would be the other way around. 🙃

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, slavens_09 said:

Awesome! I have had 5 cruises canceled from this stuff so I’m really hoping we get to sail in November!

If there aren’t anymore cancellations I may have timed it just right. It hit right at the time when I don’t cruise for 6 months.

January on the Elation. We took advantage of their "sail 2 days free" sale back in March, so got a pretty good deal. Since the Elation just got freshened up in a dry dock in March, I'm hoping everything's still looking fresh & clean when we get there. We also booked one of the Sailabration cruises in March 2022, on Sunrise.

I'd love to do one of the first cruises after they start up again. I think it'd be interesting to experience cruising on a ship with partial capacity. We were on Horizon's last cruise before the shutdown (we returned a day after the shutdown began) and it'd be fun to be able to say we were on one of the last cruises before and one of the first cruises after, but it doesn't work out for us, so January it is.