Blue Chip Club Extension - Have You Got Notice?

poffles

I have read of some people getting official notice that their Blue Chip Club earning and status date would be extending to the end of the 2021 instead of July but I have yet to hear anything directly to me.  Does everyone just assume this will apply to all or could this perhaps specific to those that actually get notice (can't imagine they would do that)?  I keep thinking there will be something posted to their website, just a simple notice ... even to change the dates they still have on their website ... but silly me to expect that.  I don't know why they couldn't send a mass email out on this but maybe they are holding off in case they need to move the date again?

I have emailed them a couple times but no response, understandable I know due to the staffing cuts.  I have moved a cruise to later in 2021 and would really like to be certain whether I will be able to apply a blue chip discount to that sailing.

I know I know ... minor thing in the midst of all that is going on right now but looking ahead is what keeps me sane.