New Azamara Promotion..

Fatfish

Future of Discovery 

https://www.azamara.com/luxury-cruise-deals/future-of-discovery

LOOK FORWARD TO MAKING MEMORIES.

The time will come again to make new travel memories. In the meantime, start planning your future voyage with our new, exciting offer. Book any sailing and receive a $500 onboard credit and 50% reduced deposit when you reserve from May 25 - June 1, 2020. Plus, receive 50% off the cruise fare of your guest on select voyages.*

To give you peace of mind while planning, we've enhanced our Cruise with Confidence program to include new benefits and more flexibility for your next journey. Whether you're dreaming of a holiday adventure in the Australian wilderness or wish to immerse yourself in Europe's enchanted history, take advantage of this one week opportunity to save.

To take advantage of reduced deposits during this sale, please contact us directly at 1-833-292-2292, or get in touch with your travel agent.

I tried but the $500 OBC is not showing with online booking...I've contacted our TA to see if the OBC can be credited tou out Quest transatlantic in November  under the Best Price Guarentee .

Edited by Fatfish
  • Like 1

Just got a reply via travel agent..   Inside cabin cat 10 is sold out so of course Azamara won't honor it...🤬

Please be advised that the category you are currently in is sold out, so they are unable to add new promotions.

54 minutes ago, Baynanno1 said:

I had a look at a couple we are interested in, but as @Fatfish discovered, the fine print does not include the $500 OBC, only the 50% off second guest. Will follow up with Azamara later.

This one-week special is available in USA and Canada.

4 minutes ago, BBMacLaird said:

This one-week special is available in USA and Canada.

Might it be offered to the rest of Azamara's world wide cruisers at some stage?

Edited by Baynanno1

Thanks for your response @BBMacLaird  it is most disappointing to see that an AZAMARA  PROMOTION  is offered in one part of the world to cruisers who may well be on the same sailing as cruisers from other parts of the world, who for an inexplicable reason have been excluded from this  AZAMARA  PROMOTION.

Once again one wonders why cruisers from different parts of the world are treated differently?

We would like to be able to ask the person or persons responsible for this discriminatory promotion for an explanation.

Is the person responsible for Australian promotions resident in Australia, or in USA?

12 minutes ago, Baynanno1 said:

Thanks for your response @BBMacLaird  it is most disappointing to see that an AZAMARA  PROMOTION  is offered in one part of the world to cruisers who may well be on the same sailing as cruisers from other parts of the world, who for an inexplicable reason have been excluded from this  AZAMARA  PROMOTION.

Once again one wonders why cruisers from different parts of the world are treated differently?

We would like to be able to ask the person or persons responsible for this discriminatory promotion for an explanation.

Is the person responsible for Australian promotions resident in Australia, or in USA?

It has always been so. Each market creates their own promotions. 

3 hours ago, BBMacLaird said:

Hi Baynanno1, it is up to each market what is offered and timing.

Bonnie, it will be a shame if it's not offered in Australia and New Zealand for guests from these countries. It was going to be for us one of the ways we could further support the brand on the bounce back from Covid-19.  None of us can see any chance getting out of our countries 'for the forseeable future (as quoted by our government' so the Australia and New Zealand itineries would have been attractive but not at the current prices without the same offeres.  I fully understand you don't control the market offers.  Most of us have travelled within our own countries, been to the various ports but we were hoping to 'support' our Azamara family onboard but it would be nice to have the same offer. Sadly it's not attractive without the same offer. We were interested in the itineraries that come to Australia and NZ at Christmas to help us in supporting the company.

Edited by aussie travel bird
  • Like 2

Yes disappointed the costs of cruises have escalated in the UK for whatever reason which, regardless of the availability of vaccines or distancing measures,  makes any rebooking even more unlikely (even if we had our certificates).  

At least from this weekend it looks like we can meet one other family outdoors 2 metres apart.  For grandparents after 10 and a half weeks that is something to look forward to.  Lets hope the good weather continues or it will be a soggy reunion (but at least that would mask the tears)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, uktog said:

At least from this weekend it looks like we can meet one other family outdoors 2 metres apart.  For grandparents after 10 and a half weeks that is something to look forward to.  Lets hope the good weather continues or it will be a soggy reunion (but at least that would mask the tears)

I am so very pleased for you, uktog - enjoy your family time!  I imagine the freewheeling emotions will escape all masks and conquer distance, here's Cheers! for your prospective reunion.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, uktog said:

Yes disappointed the costs of cruises have escalated in the UK for whatever reason which, regardless of the availability of vaccines or distancing measures,  makes any rebooking even more unlikely (even if we had our certificates).  

Next year's prices are way over the top down under also.

Enjoy family reunions!

We are still separated from our family by state borders, but can meet with friends within the same state.

• Thanks 1

I read on social media that this promotion is available on the Norwegian website, so I did some research.

There are 16 flags at the bottom of the page in question.

This promotion shows on all except four of those websites :

Australia, New Zealand, Ireland & United Kingdom!

Edited by Baynanno1

17 minutes ago, Baynanno1 said:

I read on social media that this promotion is available on the Norwegian website, so I did some research.

There are 16 flags at the bottom of the page in question.

This promotion shows on all except four of those websites :

Australia, New Zealand, Ireland & United Kingdom!

Ah yes the troublesome colonies and their cousins ☹️

• Like 1

On 5/27/2020 at 1:07 PM, aussie travel bird said:

Most of us have travelled within our own countries, been to the various ports but we were hoping to 'support' our Azamara family onboard but it would be nice to have the same offer. Sadly it's not attractive without the same offer. We were interested in the itineraries that come to Australia and NZ at Christmas to help us in supporting the company.

It’s ok Jenny. In a few months when the Americans, Brits and Canadians find they either can’t or won’t come, I expect there’ll be some better pricing for the poor relatives.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, AJCM said:

It’s ok Jenny. In a few months when the Americans, Brits and Canadians find they either can’t or won’t come, I expect there’ll be some better pricing for the poor relatives.

One can only hope Tony... it'll be interesting to see if Australia will have it's ports open by then too. I'm missing the ocean terribly. Hope to see you someday sooner rather that later.

On 5/26/2020 at 1:20 PM, Mackdogmolly said:

I’d love to use this offer with my FCC - if only I could get them!

Hi Mackdogmolly,

You can make the booking with deposit, and once you receive the expected FCC we will apply it to the new booking.

Thank you for your loyalty. ❤️