Travelogue and photography - Amsterdam

A few days ago I posted a travelouge of a visit to Amsterdam (on MV Marco Polo) to my Travel Photography Channel on YouTube - if you are planing to visit it there it might give you some ideas of things to see, do and photograph in the city.

You can find the travelogue here: 

I've also posted a short photography technique video that I shot while I was visiting the city.  It's all about how we can improve our travel photos by using repetition in the images.  It's only 3min 48s long and the techniques are applicable for any camera whether is a DSLR, a "point-and-shoot" or even a phone.  If you are going to the city it might give some ideas on how to get some interesting images of your visit.

Admins - if there is any problems with me sharing these video here, please delete the post.  Thanks
Ian.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Lovely remembrance of Amsterdam.  We have many of the same photos.  Stayed in Dam Square area; was easy to use the tram to get to Museum district.  We did a canal tour, food tour, WWII Jewish history walk, and just enjoyed the hospitality of the Netherlanders.