Floating Cabanas and Beach Club Passes

ladylyn915

We have purchased a floating cabana for our group and I know we get 8 beach club wristbands +2 more for $50 each

to be paid when we get there.

We will have 4 or 5 additional children with us.  I guess we will have to buy them day beach passes.

My question is do these passes sell out before sailing?  Should I buy them now?

Is there any possibility that they could go to the beach club and pool without a wristband?

You know, because we already spent $1800? lol

What are your thoughts?

Lyn

On 5/27/2020 at 3:44 PM, CruiserBruce said:

OK, mystery to me...what island are we talking about?

Seriously, a long day.  I'm sorry.  The island in question is Perfect Day Coco Cay.

Lyn

Edited by ladylyn915
spelling

On 5/27/2020 at 3:10 PM, ladylyn915 said:

We have purchased a floating cabana for our group and I know we get 8 beach club wristbands +2 more for $50 each

to be paid when we get there.

We will have 4 or 5 additional children with us.  I guess we will have to buy them day beach passes.

My question is do these passes sell out before sailing?  Should I buy them now?

Is there any possibility that they could go to the beach club and pool without a wristband?

You know, because we already spent $1800? lol

What are your thoughts?

Lyn

Where did you hear you could get 10 admitted to the cabana for $50 for the additional 2?

8 minutes ago, sippican said:

Where did you hear you could get 10 admitted to the cabana for $50 for the additional 2?

Sorry - I wrote this before I actually contacted Shore Excursions.  You cannot add more than 8 on the floating cabanas - only the other ones.  I had read about that and thought it was for all of them.  My mistake.

Lyn

1 hour ago, ladylyn915 said:

Sorry - I wrote this before I actually contacted Shore Excursions.  You cannot add more than 8 on the floating cabanas - only the other ones.  I had read about that and thought it was for all of them.  My mistake.

Lyn

Thanks for clearing that up. We faced the same issue; 7 adults and three kids and were told that the other cabanas on the island could be reserved for 10, but not in the Beach Club. We currently have a Coco Cay Beach Cabana (not floating) and were told maximum 8. I think it's because of all of the other amenities that go along with the cabanas. Keep checking the prices, they do drop at times (you'll need to use a different reservation number, other than the one it is booked under, to check in the cruise planner).

• 1 month later...

Our family has reserved an overwater cabana and there are 12 of us.  We understand that we can only have 8 at our cabana but we bought Beach Club passes for the other 4 of our party so that we can all at least be at the Beach Club together.  I called Royal Caribbean and they said that as long as those 4 have passes, they can visit us in our cabana.  Two probably will want to be off on their own and several more will probably come and go.  We are hoping that this will work for our family.

• 1 year later...

can you tell me if this worked? We our a party of 9 looking to rent the over water cabana abd buy one extra wristband for entrance, so that person can just visit us. Our boys are 25 and 24 so doubt they will actually spend much time in the cabana itself

Can someone tell me if wristbands are given or tickets?   I'm paying someone on my cruise for a spot in her beach cabana on Coco Cay.   My question is, since it's her cabana will I have to arrive with her or will she have wristbands/tickets in her stateroom ahead of time that I will be able to get from her?   My thinking is, if I want to go to the Cabana before she does?  Hope that make sense.