Upgrade out of the blue

Petoonya

Had a Cat B on a May 24, 2021 Tahiti so-so location, end of hallway forward 140. Got a call from my agent today. She has a group on the sailing and got A 236 and terrific location for nothing. Know it happens to a lot of you but I'm really jazzed even though all it really means is walking up one less flight of stairs. I'll sort of miss the "washing machine" window view on Deck 1 though.

I had a guarantee booked for Jan. 14, 2021 7 day  sailing and when I had the TA refare the booking saving $1040 we were assigned a cat B cabin, 206. The exact cabin on Wind Spirit doesn't matter to me as they are all the same but always nice to get an upgrade.

With Windstar I've always found upgrades to be like a strike of lightning out of a brilliant blue sky. Never expected but rather random,  but when they come I do a little happy dance!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/28/2020 at 2:56 PM, milepig said:

With Windstar I've always found upgrades to be like a strike of lightning out of a brilliant blue sky. Never expected but rather random,  but when they come I do a little happy dance!

I didn't expect lightning to strike this fast...  We booked the newly renovated/stretched Star Breeze from Barcelona - Lisbon - San Juan, 23 nights TA voyage departing 20 November last Friday.  We went from category SP on the 3rd deck and today we got the news that we are now on the 5th deck category S2.  

Yes, we're going our lil Happy Dance!!!