SeaDream to start limited cruising in June

BlerkOne

This was posted on the CC roll call regarding the upcoming Seabourn itineraries:

" I called them today. It is only one voyage that start at 1900usd.  The 12 night sailings start at 3900USD per person. And goes up to 10000usd for the owner suite.  

The first sailing from Bergen to Oslo is almost sold out according to my TA.  And it is open for sale for Danish as well. "

Not cheap but I didn't think it would be considering the area Seabourn is cruising.

14 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

This was posted on the CC roll call regarding the upcoming Seabourn itineraries:

" I called them today. It is only one voyage that start at 1900usd.  The 12 night sailings start at 3900USD per person. And goes up to 10000usd for the owner suite.  

The first sailing from Bergen to Oslo is almost sold out according to my TA.  And it is open for sale for Danish as well. "

Not cheap but I didn't think it would be considering the area Seabourn is cruising.

SeaDream OR Seabourn? Seabourn is under the Carnival umbrella.

Edited by BlerkOne

17 hours ago, Joe817 said:

I never heard of them either. But sure enough, there is a forum right here on CC.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/136-seadream-yacht-club/

18 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Never heard of it but good news. Hopefully they don't screw it up.

Yeah... they are a small.  Just two 35-year old ships they bought back in 2001. 

Be sure you read the more recent threads in that forum thoroughly before you send them any money.  They closed their USA office, canceled almost all voyages through September but don't update their website, laid off almost 90% of company, changed their payment terms and  haven't paid a refund since February, refuse all communication, etc.  So lots of unhappy customers left to wonder if they will be around much longer. 

14 minutes ago, ExoticDestinations said:

Yeah... they are a small.  Just two 35-year old ships they bought back in 2001. 

Be sure you read the more recent threads in that forum thoroughly before you send them any money.  They closed their USA office, canceled almost all voyages through September but don't update their website, laid off almost 90% of company, changed their payment terms and  haven't paid a refund since February, refuse all communication, etc.  So lots of unhappy customers left to wonder if they will be around much longer. 

They have paid several refunds. They are paying 90 days after the cxl request per the New travel law in Europe. I have several people I know that have received their funds at 90 days.

The web site is updated, and they are sailing from June 20th in Norway

Edited by Scspartan76
Update

3 minutes ago, Scspartan76 said:

The web site is updated, and they are sailing from June 20th in Norway

Global site is not updated.  Check it out: 

Which is it, Norway or Venice? She can't be in two places at the same time.  🙂 

Updating a website takes amateur skills these days, so just make the fix, no? Unless there is just no one smart enough left?  If not, they should take the main website down.  Otherwise, it could look like they are willing to take bookings on voyages they know aren't sailing but haven't cancelled yet so they don't have to refund until 90 days after notification.