70 Cruise Ship Entertainers come together!

3 hours ago, 1ANGELCAT said:

I started a thread on this last Saturday when it was posted on Royal forum 😀

I thought I had seen it on here before. Thanks for confirming to me that I haven't totally lost it. 

• Haha 1

Thanks to a post on the Princess Board, I viewed this and really enjoyed it.  The song--Sailing--by Christopher Cross when I first heard it in the '80's, I think, was most appropriate.

Some may remember when the Pinnacle Ships were being built with Royal Princess already introduced whose whistle played the introduction to the Love Boat theme, there was a CC discussion as to whether the Koningsdam ought to have such a feature.  I thought it to be a good idea and suggested Cross' Sailing.  By the reaction that I read, it's a wonder that I was not kicked off CC for such a suggestion! 

Had fun watching the video.  So we have been avid cruisers for over 45 years, been on more then 65 different ships of 15 cruise lines and spent over 3 years on ships.  And yet, we did not recognize a single one of these entertainers (from cruises) or any of the cruise directors.  But one of the duos, Brandon and James, we do recognize because they perform in Puerto Vallarta (we live there in the winter).

Hank