I miss the days of complaining about...

cadmille

Ok to change it up from talking about the virus or FCC what's the thing you miss complaining about the most.

Chair hogs - I miss not talking about all the towels on the chairs and no one sits in the chair for hours.

Ok what do you miss reading about on CC.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, donnakidston said:

I miss people being totally split about the bathroom situation on NCL Epic!

I think that broke a record.  It went on for years and started well before Epic launched.  It made no sense when people would say, "What if you are naked changing behind the curtain and room service walks in."   First of all, they would knock but you can be naked changing in a regular cabin and people walk in on you too.  So it made no sense how freaked out that someone was going to see them naked when they were changing.

No waxy fake chocolates on the pillows!

Edited by david_sobe
  • Like 2

Hmm.....I actually sort of, kind of, miss the threads about that mean ole cruise line that won't give me my money back because I got a medical diagnosis one week before the cruise and I didn't buy insurance.......but then again, not really.

8 minutes ago, Navyskip said:

Long time lurker here.  I miss the controversial topics being dress code and tips. Now its any positive news on cruising again.  

Dress code on NCL?  What is the dress code?  I missed that thread.  And how does it differ with the other cruise lines to be controversial.  

52 minutes ago, jskinsd said:

Dress code on NCL?  What is the dress code?  I missed that thread.  And how does it differ with the other cruise lines to be controversial.  

The old disputes about dressy/elegant nights. Not talking across  lines.  

10 minutes ago, Navyskip said:

The old disputes about dressy/elegant nights. Not talking across  lines.  

I dress up on certain dinner nights.  I bring a coat and tie to every cruise.  Still do not understand the controversy.   It is a preference.  Those who can do.

Hey maybe I just hijacked this thread with a difference of opinion.  Let the bashing begin.

• Like 1

"My spouse doesn't drink....why are they charging both of us for the 'free' drink promo?"

"Why can't I invite 4 friends into the Haven when my suite sleeps up to 6 but there are only 2 of us booked in the Haven?"

"If I want 3 cheese ziti, I should get 3 cheese ziti!"

"Why can't I smoke wherever I want on their ship?"

"Why was my post deleted even though asking why a post was deleted will get deleted?:classic_wink:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Ok to change it up from talking about the virus or FCC what's the thing you miss complaining about the most.

Chair hogs - I miss not talking about all the towels on the chairs and no one sits in the chair for hours.

Ok what do you miss reading about on CC.

This is a great thread!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums