South Africa closed to tourists

Could be slightly problematic for my Nov Cruise from Lisbon to Cape Town, more headaches for Regent, wonder if there is any alternative for the final part of the cruise

https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/news/south-africa-will-remain-closed-to-tourists-until-february-2021/ar-BB15314l

2 hours ago, ARDXXX said:

Could be slightly problematic for my Nov Cruise from Lisbon to Cape Town, more headaches for Regent, wonder if there is any alternative for the final part of the cruise

https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/news/south-africa-will-remain-closed-to-tourists-until-february-2021/ar-BB15314l

I guess your cruise will join our Alaska cruise in being waitlisted and then cancelled soon.  I still predict first Voyager cruise in April 2021.

Marc

Guess my cruise on the Voyager leaving Cape Town for South America on Jan 5 is also cancelled.  I'm not surprised.  I've been following the number of COVID-19 in South America and it's mushrooming..... went from 23,615 cases on May 26 to 40,792 cases today.

Slightly compromised?  You think?  Sorry, but you might want to cancel before final payment.  I would.  Unless you're confident that you will book another cruise at a later date, then you can wait and take the enhanced FCC when Regent cancels the itinerary.