Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
Sign in to follow this  
nikkiw60

New Cruise Reality Show in the U.K....

Recommended Posts

Have just seen that a new reality show will be starting on Quest TV over 8 weeks which was filmed on the MSC Grandiosa.

Can’t wait.....

D67319A8-EE7F-486D-BFE9-9D9D29CA5E44.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for sharing this info~ UK Teli is way better than here in the USA (imo).

 

Hope you are safe and healthy Nikki! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, BermudaBound2014 said:

Thanks for sharing this info~ UK Teli is way better than here in the USA (imo).

 

Hope you are safe and healthy Nikki! 

Hi BB 

I am fine, have been working from home last few months, hope you are too.

am missing the discussions on here but as nothing much happening except for getting NCL cruises cancelled...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder what is the point of this TV Show. If it was was filmed commercial wise then I doubt it will be any intresting but if its like "a story of one cruise" where different people are sharing their opinions n stuff on the cruiser and the way the cruise goes than it should be intresting to watch 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, nikkiw60 said:

Hi BB 

I am fine, have been working from home last few months, hope you are too.

am missing the discussions on here but as nothing much happening except for getting NCL cruises cancelled...

 

Glad to hear it! Good luck with the NCL as they are a mess and they are not poised well to survive a long term shut down.  I have a Next Cruise certificate I paid $250 for and if they go under I'm out that money :(. I have a January booked with HAL, but it's South America and that isn't looking very promising either :(.

 

Regarding the show, I'll watch anything cruise related. Apparently there is a youtube show called "The Cruise" with 8 episodes filmed on a princess ship that is entertaining to watch. It's in my que, but summers in Michigan are fleeting and I'm spending every moment I can on the lake.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We were onboard Meraviglia last May when they were filming for the 'Dream Cruise' series from AWE. They have yet to publish the episode.

 

IMG_20190512_143902.thumb.jpg.0f5370aadd2246337ea5bc7ba3b2b60f.jpg

  

I may watch this Nolans show, out of desperation to be cruising again more than anything as I can't imagine it's to my taste otherwise! 🤣

 

1 hour ago, BermudaBound2014 said:

Good luck with the NCL as they are a mess and they are not poised well to survive a long term shut down.  I have a Next Cruise certificate I paid $250 for and if they go under I'm out that money 😞

 

I hope you don't know more than me, I have $1k in Cruise Next vouchers and would not be best pleased to watch them disappear. 😞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Captain-John said:

I hope you don't know more than me, I have $1k in Cruise Next vouchers and would not be best pleased to watch them disappear. 😞

 

No insider information, just based on my personal analysis of their portfolio and financial statements,. 'Ive concluded that NCL is the weakest of the big three to survive a long term shut down.  Of course, they will likely file bankruptcy (not disappear), in which case the company would survive but our Next Cruise would be entirely wiped out (along with any stock if you have it). I could be entirely wrong but I'm preparing myself to lose the Next Cruise certs. I may try to sell them on ebay as there are a lot of people who have faith that all the cruise lines will start sailing in August :).

Edited by BermudaBound2014

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BermudaBound2014 said:

 

Glad to hear it! Good luck with the NCL as they are a mess and they are not poised well to survive a long term shut down.  I have a Next Cruise certificate I paid $250 for and if they go under I'm out that money :(. I have a January booked with HAL, but it's South America and that isn't looking very promising either :(.

 

Regarding the show, I'll watch anything cruise related. Apparently there is a youtube show called "The Cruise" with 8 episodes filmed on a princess ship that is entertaining to watch. It's in my que, but summers in Michigan are fleeting and I'm spending every moment I can on the lake.

 

 

We have a few thousand pounds tied up in NCL 2 cruises...fingers crossed it doesn’t go belly up!
The Princess cruise series is good.

if you are able look for Cruising with Jane McDonald she does one on the Divina and one on Meraviglia.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, BermudaBound2014 said:

 

Apparently there is a youtube show called "The Cruise" with 8 episodes filmed on a princess ship that is entertaining to watch.

 

 

Here's a link to all the episodes of "The Cruise".

I was very surprised to see my DW and I on Season 5, Episode 2. 

 

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIOVd9Uol925seb8CJDgw6J85ASScWfUK

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for posting this Nikki--I have not seen it advertised. Mostly bad news on tv at the moment ,so really looking forward to this bit of light entertainment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...