Grand Turk Beaches

cruise4funx2

Hi all! We are booked on a cruise for December 2021 on the Mardi Gras. We are far from seasoned cruisers, but we did do one last year with a stop at Nassau and we spent the day at Cabbage Beach, where you pay a nominal fee for chairs and umbrellas, and there are all you can drink coconut cocktails at the back of the beach for $20. I would love to have a similar beach day at Grand Turk when we go, but can't seem to find one that offers something like that. Any advice?? Thanks so much!!

There is a really nice beach very near the dock. In fact, once you step onto the island, the beach will be on your left. There are many free lounge chairs, but an umbrella is around $20. There's also some lounge chairs that are not free. I forget which ones they charge for. I'm sure someone will let you know on this board. Also there is a HUGE pool at Jimmy Buffet's Margarittaville right next to the beach. I believe that it's free and lots of pool activities take place there. Some may not be suitable for young kids, but fun for the adults. You'll have fun no matter which of these two you may choose.

If you walk down the beach away from Margaritaville  ( about a 10 min walk ) you get to Jacks Shack there are some more beach bars as you keep walking some charge for chairs others let you use them if you get food & drinks ,but I dont know of any place that has all you can drink for $20 

Or look up Bohio Resort.  It's on Pillory Beach, just north of town.  They do offer day passes, if there is room.  Paying staying guests get first service.  I believe ShoreExcursions or Island Marketing offer an excursion to the resort.  Great snorkeling and opportunity to go out to the Great Wall which is close by.  Restaurant/bar has reasonable prices and pretty decent food..  It will be way less crowded than the beaches at the cruise center and service might be a bit faster than at Jack's if Jack's is crowded.

• Like 1