Spa Cabin

beloum

LOVED our spa room.  Had it for the first time ever last year.  Was an interior room, but just a lot of things are free, the T-pool, the steam and sauna rooms,  the lounge , and of course it is close to the everything.  The showers were fantastic and the pool T-pool on Breeze could have fit easily 20 people but very rarely had more than 2 - 3 there whenever we were there.  Sometimes were the only people there!.  2-3 decks below the Serenity deck and just above deck 10.  Loved it so much we booked another for our 2021 cruise.  🙂  

2 hours ago, spazilla1 said:

has anybody had an interior room on breeze? on deck 12? were these regular interior rooms?  We got re assigned as our ship changed from radiance to Breeze and now we appear to be on deck 12 instead of deck 11? currently re assigned to room 12022. 

My group of four were in 12022 and 12018 on the Breeze.  All of us loved them.  Quiet 24/7.  Half way between the Atrium elevators and the elevator to the Serenity Deck.  I would book either one again.  The sideways configuration seemed roomy but mostly the location was just outstanding.

As an assigned cabin I would say you won the lottery.

Happy sailing.

• Like 1