Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

18 hours ago, omeinv said:

@CaroleSS I know you meant October 14th.

So hooray, three weeks from now we can participate in the deluge of "I got my points!", "My points are in my history, but not in my total", and "I didn't get my points, what's the President's email address?" posts.  🙂

Harris

Denver, CO

Yes, it's not till I see these crucial posts that I even check my account.😂

On 9/20/2024 at 5:49 AM, vkb2751 said:

Can someone please provide Andrea Shea’s email address. Thank you.

Till our last cruise we both had the same CC points. After our last cruise our points went down and now after dealing with engagement center have been informed that I didn’t get points for some PUP activities even though my husband did. We do all the activities together. I sent them screenshots and am now told that screenshots don’t show Captains Club #. Go figure!

You can actually have Captain's Club completely link your and your spouses Captain's Club Points Total together. I had more Captain's Club Points than my Wife and I had already qualified for Elite. While onboard I and my Wife went to the Captain's Club Desk for an unrelated reason and the host let us know that she could link our accounts so that although we would still both have separate Captain's Club #'s we would have the exact same Points and therefore exact same Status. She printed my Wife a New Card on the spot and it's been that way ever since.

Plus my Wife can now never leave me or face the possibility that I'll unlink our Captain's Club Points Accounts and therefore she will lose Elite Status...harharhar

Edited by Rasher0123
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

59 minutes ago, Rasher0123 said:

You can actually have Captain's Club completely link your and your spouses Captain's Club Points Total together. I had more Captain's Club Points than my Wife and I had already qualified for Elite. While onboard I and my Wife went to the Captain's Club Desk for an unrelated reason and the host let us know that she could link our accounts so that although we would still both have separate Captain's Club #'s we would have the exact same Points and therefore exact same Status. She printed my Wife a New Card on the spot and it's been that way ever since.

Plus my Wife can now never leave me or face the possibility that I'll unlink our Captain's Club Points Accounts and therefore she will lose Elite Status...harharhar

Sent this to our friends who will be 3 points short of Elite after getting the points from the current PUP and just in case somehow one of them doesn't get all the PUP points and just misses Elite status once the other qualifies. 

Edited by TourDeCruise
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Rasher0123 said:

Thanks! I've been wondering about this exact situation.