Website Question

Woobstr112G

1 hour ago, Alberta Quilter said:

You won't  see that info on the website.  You'll need to look at your confirmation that you received from HAL or your TA.

1254475177_ScreenShot2020-06-10at6_43_03PM.thumb.png.74a310464542fb8a3aedde2229beffc4.png

Thanks for your reply, but where is it?  When I log into my account, I just see options to purchase.  What am I missing?

Bob

19 minutes ago, Woobstr112G said:

1254475177_ScreenShot2020-06-10at6_43_03PM.thumb.png.74a310464542fb8a3aedde2229beffc4.png

Thanks for your reply, but where is it?  When I log into my account, I just see options to purchase.  What am I missing?

Bob

On your email confirmation there should be an attachment at the bottom. Click on that to open and the perks are generally on page 2. 

9 minutes ago, Andi Land said:

On your email confirmation there should be an attachment at the bottom. Click on that to open and the perks are generally on page 2. 

Got it.  Little pdf file at the bottom of the page.  Thanks for the help.....🙂🙂🙂

Bob

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sue from Canada said:

Another website oddity.  I've been looking at two cruises for later in 2021.  When I enter '1' passenger nothing will come up.  If I put in '2' passengers I get all the info I need.  Hmmmm.  Does HAL want to do away with solo bookings???

The whole website is weird in my opinion. I’m also looking at a 2021 cruise and when I try to choose a room the screen turns white and doesn’t process further. It’s been happening for at least 3 weeks. I filled out the comment suggestion on the side of the page hoping to get someone’s attention but no luck yet. It’s difficult to book if you can’t make any choices. 

5 minutes ago, Andi Land said:

The whole website is weird in my opinion. I’m also looking at a 2021 cruise and when I try to choose a room the screen turns white and doesn’t process further. It’s been happening for at least 3 weeks. I filled out the comment suggestion on the side of the page hoping to get someone’s attention but no luck yet. It’s difficult to book if you can’t make any choices. 

They went with the lowest bidder for the website......

• Like 1