Anyone have Viking River cruise documents for Lyon & Provence cruise?

zitsky

I am entertaining myself during COVID-19 by going over old itineraries and old cruise documents.  I wonder if anyone might have a copy of the Viking River Lyon & Provence cruise documents?  Either scanned in to PDF perhaps or a paper copy they wouldn't mind sharing?

Thank you in advance.

I found out that my TA keeps some limited records for all my trips including cabin number, general itinerary etc.  It's nice to read while I wait to see if we take our December 2020 cruise in the Caribbean.

We did this March, 2019. LOVED IT. We actually did it as the B2B France's Finest -- so one week Rhone cruise and one week Seine cruise. We were the first cruise of the season on the Rhone. The weather was delightful but it was a bit early for the lavender and the vines.

Are you looking for the Cruise Dailies or the booklet that comes with the cruise docks?

Try asking this question on this thread as well: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2559856-everything-viking-france-normandy-paris-provence/?tab=comments#comment-55183796 There are 71 people following it and hopefully some among them will still be getting notifications and will be able to help you find what you are looking for. Also scan the thread and see if anyone has shared links.

Also, if you haven't done so already, post the same request on the 2019 roll calls for Provence/Lyon and France's Finest. It can't hurt:

ALL 2019 Viking FRANCE'S FINEST

ALL Viking 2019 Lyon & Provence

Dailies here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1dojeLwPPj3fGW4B8kQqchrFEE-Zy39XE?usp=sharing

only the files uploaded 6/15/20 -- the balance is Paris/Normandy. 28 jpg files

Essentials from the cruise docs less pages with personal information; this is what we received for our cruise. Fortunately, it was saddled bound so that the booklet would lie flat for photographing. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xk5xbbXLLNcqoiOXllGeMhupLKwWKcM-?usp=sharing

27 jpg's uploaded 6/15/20

Hopefully others will share with you as well.

Edited by Peregrina651