How far in advance to book hotel in Miami

dandi799

Hi, everyone!

We are cruising (hopefully?) in August, 2021 from Miami. We are hoping to stay at the Hampton Inn,  Brickell. How far in advance do you recommend booking the room? Right now they are not available, and I'm assuming that it is because it is too far out, not because they are sold out. I'm hoping that is the case!

Thanks so much!

Too early to book for August 2021...the soonest will probably be September 2020.

As long as you don't put any money down, or at worst case any money put down is fully refundable, there is no problem booking as soon as the dates are available. Nothing at risk. You can always monitor prices, and rebook if the the rate falls. We book hotels many months out, sometimes as much as 12 months out. There is usually no special price advantage one way or the other, and if easily changeable,  nothing holding us back.

Much like cruise planner items, I tend to purchase fairly early as long as it's a refundable rate.  If prices drop it's easy to cancel and rebook and you're out really nothing.  I would check back in the fall, they should have bookings open by then.