So Excited I Can't Stand It - New Booking

Roz

On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2020 at 8:30 AM, Lois R said:

Hi Roz, BIG CONGRATS ON THE BOOKING😃 sounds like a great cruise.  I have nothing booked at this time and it 

sure feels strange.  I have been looking at different websites for different trips but haven't done anything yet.  Have

you traveled with Tauck before? I met a gal on a cruise a couple of years ago who took a land trip with them and she

said it was TOP NOTCH.......she recommended them to me VERY highly so hope your cruise is everything you want

it to be🙂

Hi Lois.  No, I haven't done a river cruise with Tauck, only Uniworld, but I've only heard good things about Tauck.  If I hadn't stumbled upon the cruise I booked, I was considering AMA.  

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2020 at 4:32 AM, notamermaid said:

Congratulations, Roz.

This looks like a really nice itinerary. The low countries and Belgium are not really the standard places for river cruising but whyever not go? Brussels Christmas market, if it is as good as it was when I went, will be a delight. Bruges in winter I enjoyed as well.

If you can fit it in, hop over to Germany to Aachen by high-speed train from Brussels: https://www.aachen-tourismus.de/en/discover/events/aachen-christmas-market/ 

There is nothing like buying the gingerbread where it is actually made.

I have no doubt that Tauck will do this cruise well.

Have fun.

notamermaid

Notamermaid, that's one of the reasons I chose this cruise.  It's not the standard river cruise at that time of year.  I wasn't planning on spending any extra time in Brussels, but now that you've recommended the Aachen Christmas Market, I may look into it.