Raise.com Inquiry

gkthorn

Watched a couple of YouTubes on this site.  One gave a step by step on how you can get about 10% back for buying one of their gift cards for Carnival.  Hey, for every $1000 getting a $100 back sounds like a sound idea.

Anybody run across this site and what is your opinion?

I love the 1a cheap port holes. I rarely spend 1k, so wouldnt be worth it to me.

Panama would be the only exception to spending more. Or a longer cruise, which is rare. What if its cancelled or something? I dont need more headaches.

2 hours ago, gkthorn said:

Watched a couple of YouTubes on this site.  One gave a step by step on how you can get about 10% back for buying one of their gift cards for Carnival.  Hey, for every $1000 getting a $100 back sounds like a sound idea.

Anybody run across this site and what is your opinion?

There's been two or three threads about Raise within the last year. Not too many people were interested, so the threads never gained much traction. A lot of people on here use the rewards programs through AARP and Allstate to get discounted cards. The Allstate thread should be on the first few pages of the Carnival boards if you'd like to check it out.

2 hours ago, Organized Chaos said:

There's been two or three threads about Raise within the last year. Not too many people were interested, so the threads never gained much traction. A lot of people on here use the rewards programs through AARP and Allstate to get discounted cards. The Allstate thread should be on the first few pages of the Carnival boards if you'd like to check it out.

Thank you I will check it out.

I’ve used Raise for many retailers including Carnival. Delivery is instant. Saves 9.5%. Don’t have to worry about points or shipped gift cards. Works great. The first time you buy they will call you to verify your identity but after that it’s near instant. I’m very pleased.