June 17th New Promo

55 minutes ago, drvmywifecrzy said:

So with August and September now canceled, what will tomorrow's new promo be to try and get more bookings.  The "Free Balcony Upgrade" ends tonight.

You called it early. How did you know? 

Should I gather that "Offer is for new individual FIT reservations." means no upgrading of existing reservations from nonwindow to window, begetting balcony? That would seem an illogical promotion, but not the first. No agents are currently available on NCL chat feature.

Behind the WSJ.com paywall is new findings article about covid not spreading due to casual encounters or surfaces so much as prolonged close proximity. Worst case is to sing loudly in a tight group, so don't join any spit spraying singalongs in ships theater.

7 hours ago, drvmywifecrzy said:

So with August and September now canceled, what will tomorrow's new promo be to try and get more bookings.  The "Free Balcony Upgrade" ends tonight.

Except Seattle September Alaska cruises not yet cancelled.  Perhaps 20% off all new September bookings.

I am totally waiting for new hot deals and other similar staff. They can cancel as many times as they like but I will definatly sign up for any good deal that I will be offered. These days its better to have at least some deals pruchased than just seating at home bored as hell 

7 hours ago, Buford T Justiice said:

Book an inside / OV / Balcony and NCL promises to leave the adjoining cabins vacant? 

I wouldn't bet on that promise.  Heck I wouldn't bet on any promise 🙂

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, deliver42 said:

The free balcony upgrade was a joke, and I suspect the next promo won't be any better.

At least for all cruises i have in mind for next year, this promo was not a joke. to my surprise they really lowered the balcony rates to the OV rates(without having increased them during the last 8 weeks)