Just Recieved $400 on board credit for Miracle cruise... CALL NOW!!!

Kartz125

WHOA!!!

I called Carnival like I always do, and the prices DROPPED!!! I just recieved $400 on board credit! Since I already paid in full, they gave me on-board, which I have been waiting for.

TOTAL SAVINGS = $700.00 just by being persistant.

Pretty good for a first time cruiser!! I am sooo happy.

HAPPY Graduation to me!

I just don't get this..I booked our cruise back in August with a TA. We got an upgrade with the One day sale in December. Now, my TA says that this sale doesn't apply to us, its for "new bookings" only. How come people are getting credits and upgrades and they are already booked as we are? She is going to give me the booking numbers to see if when I call, they will do something. Any advice???

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;7;10;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

SENSATION! FIRST CRUISE! 7/10/04

Carnival seems so inconsistant when it comes to making adjustments. The price for my Miracle cruise dropped by $180 pp from what I paid and they didn't want to do anything. I sort of think my TA wasn't persistant enough, but Carnival won't deal directly w/me. Anyway, they finally gave me $100 shipboard credit which was pretty lousy since I have 5 people sailing. ($20 bucks each doesn't go very far). My TA is trying to blame it on the fact that I'm now in the penalty period to lose my deposit. We're not sailing until July 3 and I've seen people on this board getting much bigger credits much closer to their sailing date. And I know for a fact there are still cabins in my category (8A) available. So anyone know what gives with this?

Jen

Heck, I'd love any sort of credit, but the price for our 5/9 sailing on Victory keeps going up!

Lisa icon_smile.gif

Monarch of the Seas - 1994

Royal Majesty - 1996

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2004;5;9;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Until VICTORY is ours

<MARQUEE>A day at sea is better than any day at work</MARQUEE>

Yeah, I found out that our Mircale 12/12 sailing is not included either. It sounds to me like your credit had more to do with a price drop than the one-day sale. Congratulations! That is really awesome! How many froo-froo drinks does that buy? icon_biggrin.gif

--------------------------

"Semper Gumby" - Always Flexible

12/01 - Victory (Victory Review)

2/04 - Fascination (Fascination Review)

It's a Miracle! Cruising on the Miracle 12/12/04!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2004;12;12;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

( Miracle 12/12/04 Roll Call)

Lucky you, OP!!! Enjoy your first cruise...you'll be hooked for life, ya' know..... icon_wink.gif

Militant Breastfeeding & Homebirth Proponent-Sandra Carmichael

Mardi Gras 6/79

Mardi Gras 6/79

(back to back cruises)

Celebration 8/02

Splendour of the Seas 3/03

Jubilee 7/03

Conquest 1/04

Celebration 1/04

Elation 2/04

Elation *coming again* 1/05

Hi Everyone....

I just called and remained persistent. I told them that I had checked several other cruise sites and all the JUNE 19th sailings had dropped. He was reluctant at first, but then gave me the credit. I seriously call once a week!

Yes, I booked through carnival.

We are on Miracle 9/5/04, and they said because the ship is sold out, we are out of the loop for any credits. Oh well..at least we are cruisin icon_biggrin.gif

Blessings 2 U

Miracle Sept 5,2004 7 day

Destiny June 13,2004 7 day

Disney Magic Sept 6,2003 7 day

Spirit Nov.2002 Panama 8 day

Paradise Oct 2002 10 day

Paradise Feb.2000 7 day

Archived