Locals or those that stay here on vacation...help

mitsugirly

20 minutes ago, bontx33 said:

I'm sorry to hear that you are still having problems with your foot. Been following you from beginning of your accident. Hope you get relief soon

Bonnie

Thanks Bonnie. I appreciate it. 

Kim, I was interested in learning about your flight experience. We cannot find any direct flights from any NJ or Philly airport to STT.  All have layovers at Atlanta, SJU or Miami. It would not have been a problem normally, but during these days of masking, sanitizing, distancing, longer lines, etc how wold that go.

Whenever  you have the time, I would love to read all about the trip.

3 hours ago, Arzeena said:

Kim, I was interested in learning about your flight experience. We cannot find any direct flights from any NJ or Philly airport to STT.  All have layovers at Atlanta, SJU or Miami. It would not have been a problem normally, but during these days of masking, sanitizing, distancing, longer lines, etc how wold that go.

Whenever  you have the time, I would love to read all about the trip.

We decided to take southwest (so we could use our free points) down to Orlando and we stayed in the hotel right there inside the airport so we didn’t have to go anywhere. It was a great deal too and such a nice hotel. Then we took Spirit the next day down to STT. We could have done Spirit all in the same day but there’s no direct flights that I know of unless your in one of those connecting airports. 

i have to say the airports from at home to Orlando were pretty dead. Like there’s hardly anyone there and next to no lines for luggage or security. It’s crazy to see the airports like that. They have markers in the lines for social distancing...if there’s people in them. 😂

• Thanks 1

We are back from out St Thomas vacation. 

I started my "review" on my website. I have set up a section now for just land vacations and it can be found there. Bare with me, this is going to be new to me doing an actual review on the website instead of on here. lol  Getting things set up today was a bit of a challenge, but I think I have it all worked out. I even found a way to put comments at the end of each page. 

Currently, I only have 1 page started and ready to move on to the next page (Day 1) if anyone is interested. It's better viewed on a computer than a phone. I don't know why it looks so jacked up on the phone with all these "buttons" that don't belong there on the first page. 

Beginning of review here

• Like 1

On 8/2/2020 at 10:42 PM, mitsugirly said:

We are back from out St Thomas vacation. 

I started my "review" on my website. I have set up a section now for just land vacations and it can be found there. Bare with me, this is going to be new to me doing an actual review on the website instead of on here. lol  Getting things set up today was a bit of a challenge, but I think I have it all worked out. I even found a way to put comments at the end of each page. 

Currently, I only have 1 page started and ready to move on to the next page (Day 1) if anyone is interested. It's better viewed on a computer than a phone. I don't know why it looks so jacked up on the phone with all these "buttons" that don't belong there on the first page. 

Beginning of review here

😘 Thanks so much. Looking forward to it!