Worried # of Covid 19 cases Florida

Howasaur

The number of case are increasing. We have a Disney Cruise in Feb. 2021. I'm worried that they could shutdown airline flying into Florida and stop  Cruise ships from sailing.  I realize its still over 1/2 yr away but its still worrying already had to cancel our last trip in Apr.  Fingers crossed. Family is frowning  about wearing face-masks sort of takes a Disney Cruise away.

26 minutes ago, Howasaur said:

The number of case are increasing. We have a Disney Cruise in Feb. 2021. I'm worried that they could shutdown airline flying into Florida and stop  Cruise ships from sailing.  I realize its still over 1/2 yr away but its still worrying already had to cancel our last trip in Apr.  Fingers crossed. Family is frowning  about wearing face-masks sort of takes a Disney Cruise away.

There's absolutely no way of knowing now how cruising will look next February.  

Personally, even if you have to wear masks, you'd still be on a cruise.  For some that's enough.

Thanks Shmoo here  but try telling that to other family members. I think they will understand but it does take something away when everyone wearing masks but it is also something for them to tell later on in life about the pandemic. My worry is if they don't get the virus under control in Florida will the planes fly in or will the cruise ships be allowed to sail. Fingers crossed

35 minutes ago, Howasaur said:

but it is also something for them to tell later on in life about the pandemic.

I've been taking pictures of our daily lives and how they're different for the future "life during pandemic" talks.  But I did miss a good one, youngest son just missed being able to get his hair cut before the lock down, and he was getting really shaggy.  Barbershops opened this past week, and he's short haired again.

• Like 1