Which islands are open?

Many cruises are still up in the air or have been cancelled due to the islands closing their ports to cruise ships because of C-19. Which islands/countries are now open or getting close opening for cruise ships?

French Polynesia is opening this next month  ... add to the list 😉

Wind Spirit and PG have the advantage of cruising solely in FP territory.  That certainly increases the chances that their upcoming cruise seasons will happen.

Australian news outlets are reporting that Australia's government will keep it's borders closed through the remainder of 2020. Yet I see lots of cruises for sale in late 2020 that leave from Australia and/or visit Australian ports. Doesn't sound like those cruises will happen.

In addition to Wind Spirit in Feb 2021, I also have a cruise booked in Argentina, Chile, Uruguay in early 2021. I am becoming increasingly skeptical that the South America cruise season will happen at all.  South America is becoming the new Covid epicenter. Even if things were going well in South America, there are a lot of governments that have to remove restrictions before this cruise season can happen.