L&S .. Have I got this right?

16 minutes ago, molly361 said:

Try this link  halfway down the page it a place to click that says CANCEL MY Cruise-  that should take you to the screen with the 3 options  If the link doesn't work it's on their website under Cruise with Confidence

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-with-confidence

Thank you that works.

I was thinking it's my browser, brave, on android. 

Well I spoke too soon, as soon as I tried to go further get error. Might not like my browser. Thanks

Edited by firefly333

49 minutes ago, molly361 said:

Just tried  yes it will.  Then like Jimbo I entered one that my great TA already shifted and got the message that it had already been shifted

Yeah, I  had my TA lift and shift before, was just testing out the system to see if it was smart enough to know that I had already lifted and shifted once before..............and like you also found out it did know.

No idea if it would have followed through without the TA doing it?, Going to have to get someone on here who booked through a TA who's cruise just got canceled to see if they can make the switch themselves on the Royal Caribbean site.

Edited by Jimbo

18 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Thank you that works.

I was thinking it's my browser, brave, on android. 

Well I spoke too soon, as soon as I tried to go further get error. Might not like my browser. Thanks

or did you book through a TA ? and they must do it?

7 hours ago, molly361 said:

There is a link on their website where you enter your info and it shows available sailings to switch to.  Here is the US one.

https://cancellation.royalcaribbean.com/?brand=R&_ga=2.89815195.1693968716.1592851318-1889377730.1587467497&fbclid=IwAR3kWLjjIEjJ1KvAeiKvNIwqOuBCY5ZfWdbBcAvEz-CKixUPAMk_0he2FC0

Thanks for this link.  Several weeks ago I tried calling and finally gave up.  I booked through a TA so we will see if this works for me.

I just lifted and shifted online. It says it will give me ocean view balcony, but I’m presently booked in an accessible ocean view balcony which I need. Will it still give me an accessible ocean view balcony? I have been trying to reach my travel agent since last week.  Thanks.

4 hours ago, molly361 said:

Try this link  halfway down the page it a place to click that says CANCEL MY Cruise-  that should take you to the screen with the 3 options  If the link doesn't work it's on their website under Cruise with Confidence

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-with-confidence

Well chrome browser works. So the problem was with my browser so thanks for bearing with me.

Brave browser which stops a lot of cookies, my ibm type friend who is all big on security put on doesnt work with lift and shift. Chrome works just fine.

11 hours ago, molly361 said:

There is a link on their website where you enter your info and it shows available sailings to switch to.  Here is the US one.

https://cancellation.royalcaribbean.com/?brand=R&_ga=2.89815195.1693968716.1592851318-1889377730.1587467497&fbclid=IwAR3kWLjjIEjJ1KvAeiKvNIwqOuBCY5ZfWdbBcAvEz-CKixUPAMk_0he2FC0

First of all, thanks molly361 for the link!!!!  Just what I needed.

For those of you having trouble with molly361's link, remove everything after the ".com/" including the "?" and try the link again.

https://cancellation.royalcaribbean.com/

Edited by NuisanceLuke
Clarification

5 hours ago, irishgal432 said:

Once you start the online lift and shift, does it give you the option to go back.  I am afraid to put anything in and then have it not be able to be reversed.

Yes, as mentioned, you can exit out at any point. 

FWIW, my TA was able to L&S me to a sailing that was not given as an option on the online tool. We were booked for 8-night NYE on Anthem and the only options the site gave me were the 8-nights on Enchantment. Instead, we shifted to the 7-night Christmas  2021 cruise on Anthem. We were even able to secure our same cabin. 

Is anyone else getting the option to pick three sailing preferences for what you want to L&S to?

We have two cabins on the same cruise to do the L&S.  We picked out two suitable cruises on Symphony OTS and submitted the L&S request for one cabin.  Afterwards, it occurred to me that it would be possible for one of our cabins to get the first preference cruise and the other cabin get the second preference cruise.  We’re going to wait and see what sailing the first request gets assigned and then request that one for the other cabin.  

15 minutes ago, FPP777 said:

If the new cruise is cheaper, how are they handling the difference? My final payment is due July 20th and I may L&S before its due.

Thanks

They will readjust your final payment date and final payment balance to the new cruise you move it to?

You can also move it under the CWC  option which would allow you a free move without any $100 per person change fee, so you are not strapped to that 8 week sailing window and you can freely change itineraries entirely, with this option just your deposit will be transfered to the new cruise and you will pay what ever the rate is for the cruise you move it to with a new final payment date  and balance.

Edited by Jimbo
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, vegas7df said:

Just did the L&S it only took 10 minutes and there was no wait time.  It was very easy and quick.  

Donna

Have you received a reply?  I submitted mine on Wednesday and so far haven't heard anything.

13 minutes ago, mek said:

Have you received a reply?  I submitted mine on Wednesday and so far haven't heard anything.

Even the website can take up to a week.  Ive submitted several that I haVe got back the next dat while others take 7-8 days.  For myself i5 seems to be the straightforward ones where nothing has been done to the initial reservation, the categories match up exactly go nice and smoothly.  Others that have had FCC applied, categories change ...seem to take longer.  It’s almost like some get done automatically while if there is anything the slightest bit out of the ordinary They get rejected and go in the pile to be done manually. 

2 minutes ago, go fish 44 said:

Ken we have an 8 night Nov 14/20 on the Empress.  There are no other 8 nights showing in Nov 2021 what can we do re lift and shift.

suedotdonatlivedotcom

Nov 30 Jewel 8 day

dec 4 Jewel 8 day 

dec 4 odyssey 8 day. 

just enter your reservation number in the link on Royals website and it will give you all your options. 

6 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Nov 30 Jewel 8 day

dec 4 Jewel 8 day 

dec 4 odyssey 8 day. 

just enter your reservation number in the link on Royals website and it will give you all your options. 

What about the 8 night Allure sailings - November 13, November 27, and December 11? Shouldn't the list of eligible cruises include these?

17 minutes ago, KroozFoolz said:

What about the 8 night Allure sailings - November 13, November 27, and December 11? Shouldn't the list of eligible cruises include these?

Yes it should.  The third party site I used to search didn't have those listed yet.  

• Thanks 1