L&S .. Have I got this right?

49 minutes ago, nonnie&dgd said:

I did a mock booking and port fees and taxes went down $9 not up $56 like on the invoice.

Call and have them fix it. You should be paying whatever the current port and taxes fee that the new cruise you switch it is...............makes no matter what the port and taxes fee was on the cruise you lifted.

Edited by Jimbo

After calling Royal twice to see what my options were for our Allure Dec 2020 cruise I decided to try online. The agents only gave us the choice of Oasis for the same week but with slightly different itinerary. While I like the Oasis we have done the exact same itinerary once too many times and then again to those islands for weddings.

So I tried to give online a try on June 29th to switch to either the Symphony or Harmony in November 2021. Both itineraries were more similar to Allure in my opinion While I never received an email confirming, thanks to this board I decided to check my account and my request was granted!!!! Symphony for Nov 21 as my first request and then I was able to call and get my parents transferred today! While we are not side by side rooms anymore we are a room apart if we need help with my two rambunctious boys.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums