More Excursions With A Cost

jhenry1

9 hours ago, blacksmith said:

Don’t forget to take care of the inside of the body as well. I use an undiluted tequila with about a quarter of a lime. I also believe that a small amount of salt helps to ward off COVID and other viruses 🦠.

Just don’t inject any of these medicines.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Glad that you brought this up.  This is one area that I have covered.  We insure that our supply of tequila does not get too low.😇

SusieQft - thank you for that recipe.  That is a good back-up in case we run out of disinfectant.  For now, I’m going to keep wearing gloves when I am out and about.  I am quite used to it and find it easy to disinfect them while I’m wearing them.  While difficult to get, I use 3M products during the pandemic.  Their hand sanitizer does not affect my hands ...... it is the very strong (medical grade) wipes that I was using on my kitchen counters that was causing the allergy issue.  I now wear gloves when using the wipes.

Wearing gloves to protect your hands for a single episode of exposure (and then properly removing and disposing of them) is proper use.  Wearing the same pair all day, or for a full shift at work, is not.  That is what I was objecting to.  An allusion was made to passengers wearing gloves on the ship, and that is what I could not see the point of.  It might make sense for excursions, which are going to be a problem area.