West Coast Sailings for Late 21/22 On Sale July 7

ceilidh1

Totally surprised to see Grand back on the west coast albeit out of Los Angeles rather than San Francisco.  I thought we'd sailed our last on her on our cruise to Travis, but perhaps she'll earn an opportunity to redeem herself with a less problematic sail to Hawaii.  Makes the mind spin. . . 

AFIK ...The Grand being home ported in Los Angeles has been in the plan for some time.  It replaces the Star that is going to P & O down under. I believe The Ruby is being relocated to San Francisco replacing the Grand

Thanks I have a cruised booked for feb 2021; I think I will call and cancel and rebook for Jan 2022.   Have been cruising since l982, have not interest in cruising with a "mask" ... hopefully by 2022... this will be a distant bad dream. 

• Like 2

On 6/25/2020 at 11:33 AM, victory2020 said:

I can't open it - what does it say?

If you are using Windows 10 Edge as your Browser the link opens in a small window at bottom of screen. Easy to miss seeing this.

5 minutes ago, Tedferg said:

If you are using Windows 10 Edge as your Browser the link opens in a small window at bottom of screen. Easy to miss seeing this.

yep, ever since the last update ... bottom , very most left ... and it is small

5 hours ago, san diego sue said:

No mention of the Discovery which was suppose to arrive here on West Coast March 2022. We are booked for that one. Wonder if that will even get built, be on west coast. and Majestic instead. 

Discovery is listed under California Coast starting March 2022

2022906154_ScreenShot2020-06-26at1_31_32PM.png.0021bd96da09665158b496f54950428a.png

• Like 1

5 hours ago, san diego sue said:

No mention of the Discovery which was suppose to arrive here on West Coast March 2022. We are booked for that one. Wonder if that will even get built, be on west coast. and Majestic instead. 

Discovery is listed as one of the West Coast ships. It's not shown on pricing chart as those sailings are already available on Princess.Com...