Fairfield Inn Dania Beach

skrufy

Looking into to booking for a quick one nighter.  Flying in to FLL, sailing out of POM. Has anyone stayed here recently and what if any are there stores and restaurants within a short walk. Searched the board but could not find anything. Thanks.

Edited by skrufy
Correction

5 hours ago, skrufy said:

Looking into to booking for a quick one nighter.  Flying in to FLL, sailing out of POM. Has anyone stayed here recently and what if any are there stores and restaurants within a short walk. Searched the board but could not find anything. Thanks.

If you google it and go to maps, it will let you check what is nearby such as restaurants etc.

Last time we sailed out of FLL, we stayed here and ate at a very tasty restaurant about one mile from hotel if I remember correctly.  Was a greek place called my big fat greek restaurant. Hope to go again in 2021

• 2 weeks later...

We've stayed there twice - not in a couple of years though.  I think they've done a refresh since then.  There's a shopping plaza across the road & some restaurants in the area - not terribly walkable but we did it.  Like another poster said, check Trip Advisor for some recent comments.

There's an old fashioned type diner at the far end of the shopping mall  -- Moonlight Diner -- we had good food at reasonable prices....best Caesar salad I've ever had.