Aug & Sept FCC "Missing"

Also waiting. We received FCC with the extra 25% for our cash deposit, but have not received FCC we had applied from our canceled April cruise. We are also awaiting the return of two CruiseNext certificates. 

We are also waiting. We got an FCC for our deposit and the extra 25% on our credits we used to pay for the August cruise. When we sent an email to guest relations, they claimed it could take more time for the bigger portion to be credited. So, how is it that someone looked at our file to calculate the 25 percent, but they couldn't deal with the FCC used to pay for the cruise. We have been assured the credit is coming, but when I asked for confirmation of the amount I was told my request has been forwarded to another department for review....so far no response from the different department. It seems the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing.   

12 minutes ago, poohdreaming said:

No FCC that applied to the new cruise booking showed up or the insurance FCC part.

How do they calculated the 25% bonus part? Can someone please explain to me? Thanks.

It is not calculated on any FCC you used to pay for the cruise.   

33 minutes ago, Budget Queen said:

It is not calculated on any FCC you used to pay for the cruise.   

I understand that part. But I did paid a deposit on it. That's why I asked if it was based on that. I do not understand how they calculated the bonus part. Thanks for replying. I will have to call NCL this week anyway.

4 minutes ago, poohdreaming said:

I understand that part. But I did paid a deposit on it. That's why I asked if it was based on that. I do not understand how they calculated the bonus part. Thanks for replying. I will have to call NCL this week anyway.

You mean a Cruise Next redemption for the deposit?    You do get a 25% bonus on that.   

My cancelled Aug and Sept cruises FCC appeared on 6/22.  The amounts were wonky and after building a spreadsheet I got everything to math out.

Still waiting on them to put our cruise next certs in the account.  Still debating about applying for refund.

9 minutes ago, poohdreaming said:

In the website- top of page/ COVID .  There is a FAQ page that is informative about refund details.    

19 minutes ago, BSR said:

I received my FCC and bonus in my account. My cruise next also was refunded within the week.

This was for this last round of cancellations?    An August or September cruise?       

Still missing 2 cruise nexts (mine) and the FCC that should be on my kid's account for August 16 cruise. Plus still dealing with NCL calculating canceled June 14 incorrectly. Told to wait 7 to 10 business days. Called back, told to wait 72 more business hours.

I've had 4 cruises canceled.  Plus didn't get to use the 20% off on 2 cruises because they took so long to issue the FCC. By the time it was on my husband's account, the 20% percent off was no longer available. 

On 6/28/2020 at 7:13 AM, PSU78 said:

Also waiting. We received FCC with the extra 25% for our cash deposit, but have not received FCC we had applied from our canceled April cruise. We are also awaiting the return of two CruiseNext certificates. 

Some with us. We had a FCC applied to our canceled April cruise we have seen the difference we paid for the April cruise. But not the FCC that was applied I have called 7 times now and have gotten nowhere.