14 Day Sailing with No Port Stops!

clo

I would love to go on this trip if I could (I'm from the USA, so not allowed 😔).  With the kind of scenery they will be sailing through there would be plenty to keep me occupied on board!

I'll be watching the news to see how these cruises go.  I was supposed to be in Norway on a ship right now.......

~Nancy

The Norwegian Government has now allowed entryto all EU/EEA citizens except Sweden, UK , Portugal and Romania.

However this is subject to change and to be reviewed according to development to the COVID-19 situation

The Norwegian government might open up the chance for landings and/or port stops at a later date, for example end of July for these cruises out of Hamburg. Hurtigruten is still negotiating this. From what I heard from people staying on the current cruise, they try very hard to keep the passengers occupied and happy from morning till evening, including excusions by kayaks, tender boats and even Stand-Up Paddles. No buffets for lunch and dinner, but food still seems to be excellent. And it must have been a great experience to have sailed through Geirangerfjord without another cruise ship in sight! We're tempted to book, but prices are eye-watering at 4800 Euros for the cheapest cabin, full board but no drinks included... And a better cabin with balcony is at least a third higher...

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Oslo Dutch said:

The Norwegian Government has now allowed entryto all EU/EEA citizens except Sweden, UK , Portugal and Romania.

Do you have a link for this, as I can find nothing on the official websites (except info that the list of countries authorised from July 15th will be released on July 10th). Many thanks!