June is coming to an end and I wanted to say thank you for helping so many people by giving up your time and sharing your expertise.

Myself, I have learned so much over the years by following the Cruise/Travel Insurance board here on CruiseCritic and then finding your website.

I know in the beginning of my travel days, I really thought I had finally become an adult when I spent the extra money on travel insurance. My thoughts were, now if I get sick or hurt or miss my plane, all I have to do is call the travel insurance company and they pay the bills or buy me a new ticket. Glad I never needed insurance during those days. I would have been very disappointed. 🤪

My question though is,,,, Do you know of websites or have points of contact where in the future when our friends in the North (Canada), or our friends across the pond, (UK), or our friends from Down Under (Australia) have insurance questions that we can possibly point them in the right direction?

17 hours ago, klfrodo said:

June is coming to an end and I wanted to say thank you for helping so many people by giving up your time and sharing your expertise.

Myself, I have learned so much over the years by following the Cruise/Travel Insurance board here on CruiseCritic and then finding your website.

I know in the beginning of my travel days, I really thought I had finally become an adult when I spent the extra money on travel insurance. My thoughts were, now if I get sick or hurt or miss my plane, all I have to do is call the travel insurance company and they pay the bills or buy me a new ticket. Glad I never needed insurance during those days. I would have been very disappointed. 🤪

My question though is,,,, Do you know of websites or have points of contact where in the future when our friends in the North (Canada), or our friends across the pond, (UK), or our friends from Down Under (Australia) have insurance questions that we can possibly point them in the right direction?

Hi klfrodo,

Thanks for your kind words. I'm happy we were able to help you understand how travel insurance works. I enjoy teaching people.

Unfortunately, I do not have any contacts (nor any websites) for anyone I trust to give the travel insurance right infomation to Canadians or any other non-USA based travelers. I've tried to find people like this for years, but I've had no success. If I was 20 years younger, I'd do it myself.

Steve Dasseos