Refund received

Emdee

With all the bad news emails just wanted to say that I received my refund of deposit without using the credit card default for my cancelled Jan 2021 cruise. I am really sorry we cannot make it but with DH health issues, the 72 hours wait in Los Angeles, the inability to use private excursion vendors we decided to cancel. 

Over the years since 2003 we have done 13 cruises on PG and we have enjoyed every one of them. We are really sad we cannot make it especially as we just love the crew but unless our circumstances and the world changes we cannot consider this. 

23 minutes ago, Emdee said:

With all the bad news emails just wanted to say that I received my refund of deposit without using the credit card default for my cancelled Jan 2021 cruise. I am really sorry we cannot make it but with DH health issues, the 72 hours wait in Los Angeles, the inability to use private excursion vendors we decided to cancel. 

Over the years since 2003 we have done 13 cruises on PG and we have enjoyed every one of them. We are really sad we cannot make it especially as we just love the crew but unless our circumstances and the world changes we cannot consider this. 

I totally agree and glad you got your refund. We love cruising and don’t feel comfortable cruising until there is a proven vaccine 

Depending on when your cruise is scheduled you may want to hold on for updates. The FP government has made reference that they will re-think the restrictions on the beginning of September .... will it change? Don't know, depends on what happens over the next two months but it could ... hopefully removing some of the current restrictions. If there is a big increase in active cases in FP I would think it will ... FP depends on tourism and the longer the restrictions stay in place it isn't a good thing for FP.

All of the private vendors I've been in contact with have continually confirmed or excursions but than again I'm not scheduled to be in FP until March and December 2021

Edited by Tahitianbigkahuna