Oh, if only I could do a live from...

Daveywavey70

Oh DW you are a tease!  We had three cruises booked that were cancelled.  Any of those ports would be great!  Norway, Iceland and some UK ports.  At this point almost anything would be a treat!  I live in hope!

The UK, Norway, and the Netherlands.  This is the itinerary we were supposed to be on a few weeks ago.  We so looked forward to the ports and being on board again.  Agree with Mysty:

2 minutes ago, mysty said:

almost anything would be a treat!

• Like 1

Anywhere. We love our house but we're getting a bit of cabin fever. We'd love to take our China trip that we missed last month.

We are both so mentally exhausted from work that we are seriously considering taking a week off to just stay home. But it would be such a waste of vacation days. And, if we did that... we'd still be... STUCK AT HOME!

May as well keep working.. I know that we are both really lucky to have jobs through all of this, but man it is a grind, and we don't see any end in sight. I am honestly afraid we're getting back to square one.

• Like 2

TBH it’s been a bit rocky here JP. I Own an Hotel so have had zero income for 4 months and you may remember my oh opened his own T.A. Last summer after being made redundant from Thomas Cooke’s. He was about to turn his first profitable month in March but guess what happened? We are both very grateful that we are on the 2nd line as oppposed to you, being on the first line! 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Daveywavey70 said:

M, wherever you are coming to in the UK I’m coming to meet you! That’s a promise. Xxxx

I'm going to hold you to it dear lad!  You may live to regret your promise!  🙄 xxxx

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Daveywavey70 said:

TBH it’s been a bit rocky here JP. I Own an Hotel so have had zero income for 4 months and you may remember my oh opened his own T.A. Last summer after being made redundant from Thomas Cooke’s. He was about to turn his first profitable month in March but guess what happened? We are both very grateful that we are on the 2nd line as opposed to you, being on the first line! 

No doubt. I feel for everyone whose livelihood has been affected so badly. Still hoping we can come by and visit your part of Wales!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Daveywavey70 said:

I freak, my dear, you may regret holding me to my promise. I can tango through several sequential dawns in a row!

Again you tease DW!  Now I want a tango in the worst way!  🥰  At our wedding eons ago I danced a tango with a good friend and he tangoed me out of the hall and carried me back in.  Poor Myster did not notice any of it!  😄

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Daveywavey70 said:

QSS 😞 

just picture how happy you’ll be to attend your next muster drill. Words I never thought I’d say

Argahh.. That will be a chore in the new world.

1 hour ago, mysty said:

Again you tease DW!  Now I want a tango in the worst way!  🥰  At our wedding eons ago I danced a tango with a good friend and he tangoed me out of the hall and carried me back in.  Poor Myster did not notice any of it!  😄

PoorMr M. His eyesight must be awful. Unless he has a blind eye  🙂

• Haha 1

On 7/4/2020 at 7:22 AM, spinnaker2 said:

I would go anywhere.

Good morning Spins.........my thoughts exactly.  IF I could take that "wish trip"........my big retirement cruise that 

was scheduled for April 5th------May 3rd. I would definitely want to take one.

On 7/3/2020 at 7:07 PM, Daveywavey70 said:

We date back to 1282 (possibly older) 

On 7/3/2020 at 5:46 PM, Daveywavey70 said:

Where is the first place you would wish to visit if this awful “thing” vanished tomorrow?

2 hours ago, Lois R said:

Good morning Spins.........my thoughts exactly.  IF I could take that "wish trip"........my big retirement cruise that 

was scheduled for April 5th------May 3rd. I would definitely want to take one.

Hi Davey

We were finally giving SS another try after the Sprit.We would have been on the WHISPER right now going to Ireland,Scotland,Wales for my birthday this wed the 8th.Another trip in April was cancelled, River cruise 

We lost our credit which I am very disappointed about hopefully they will do the right thing and reinstate it.Hope to see you again someday.