Oh, if only I could do a live from...

Daveywavey70

Hi Capri, I’m sorry to hear you’ve had so many cancellations. I’m pleased to hear that you were willing to give SS another go. We are certainly glad we did. I’d love to do a British Isles Cruise. We were supposed to be going on the Moon for my 50th this October but as that is now the inaugural cruise I don’t want to risk it! I Hope you have a wonderful birthday even though it’s not what you had planned and hopefully our paths will cross again one day xxxx 🙂 

Oh no not luv shack again!!! I'm not so interesting as most of you on the boards but 

I do enjoy reading all them all, I would love right now to be anywhere ( not outside Europe those days have gone of me😢) on any silversea ship sailing to wherever it goes!!! Eating drinking & mingling...I hope you all have got to know me by now..agree with you all on comments & hope it's not long before we are all back doing what we love...

Message for Daveywavey70 watch out I could turn up on a surprise visit to North Wales!!! Check out silver moon Oct 2021 14th 9nights  I'll be there 🍾🚢

Hi all just getting so bored now knowing that realistically no cruise 2020!! Although I really knew that back in April when I cancelled sept cruise... So I'm left with another afternoon watching daveywavey70 videos again.. I know them so well if  theres  ever a topic on our next trivia cruise I'm in for a good shot at winning...😉  I do so  long to be sailing somewhere.. anywhere... Hope your all keeping safe & hope it's only going to  have been  just a bad dream ... It worked out for Bobby ok( remember that!!!) Happy sailing somewhere sometime soon 🚢

• Like 1