accessible transport from Sea-Tec to pier 91

hctraveler

Looking for accessible transportation from Sea-Tec to pier 91 and back after the cruise for a family group of 12. (6 adults and 6 kids under 17)  Traveling with a scooter (only 1).  Should I use the Cruise line or try to book on my own?  Trip is not until 2021.  Any and all suggestions welcolm.

I would not try to keep so large a group together.  Those that do not need accessible transport have more options and I suggest to visit the West Coast Departures board here for that.  Going through the ship will be the easiest but most expensive.  I would also ask there about accessible options.  I’m sure someone will be along here to address the latter.  EM

I agree you need to break up your group.   You can do a search for Seattle accessible transportation for some suggestions.  Also, this man offers some ideas:   https://wheelchairjimmy.com/seattle-wheelchair-accessible-transportation/

Also, check with your cruise line's Access Department to see what their options are.   If you haven't already done so, they will request that you complete a Special Needs form ahead of your cruise.   (You have an accessible stateroom, correct?)    

Edited by kokopelli-az

The last time I used the cruise line it was a total mess, so was looking for options.  And yes I have an accessible suite and no I haven't sent the paper work in. (Not going until 2021, may change scooters by then)  You both are probably right to break the group. Thanks for the link advice.