Final Payment on Ovation of the Seas due 3 August 2020

1 hour ago, The_Big_M said:

That would obviously be a loss.

However, they said they're asking for a guarantee of sailing before they'll pay, which means they may pay more.

They said they wouldn't pay more unless they get that guarantee, and we all know that they cannot do that.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MicCanberra said:

They said they wouldn't pay more unless they get that guarantee, and we all know that they cannot do that.

Agree with you 100%......I fully believe that they will not and could not give me that guarantee, particularly in light with the current situation developing in Victoria and possible spread through all states of Australia (praying that does not happen) !   I will follow through with my plan to contact them late July and see what their story will be and go with the best option offered to me at the time.  But definitely will not be paying them any more money based on a "we might be sailing"...... rubbish.  

10 hours ago, CCC's said:

Agree with you 100%......I fully believe that they will not and could not give me that guarantee, particularly in light with the current situation developing in Victoria and possible spread through all states of Australia (praying that does not happen) !   I will follow through with my plan to contact them late July and see what their story will be and go with the best option offered to me at the time.  But definitely will not be paying them any more money based on a "we might be sailing"...... rubbish.  

Don’t go giving them any money,they seem to be using people for a cheap loan.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The_Big_M said:

But doesn't look likely.

I have done exactly that with a cruise, we had a cruise that hadn't been cancelled by the cruise line as yet and we didn't want to pay the final payment so we moved it to March 2022.

17 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

I have done exactly that with a cruise, we had a cruise that hadn't been cancelled by the cruise line as yet and we didn't want to pay the final payment so we moved it to March 2022.

What company was that mic ?

RCG (they change their name) is one year only.

6 hours ago, MicCanberra said:

This poster is talking about Royal Caribbean.

We have cancelled a Royal cruise as well and got FCCs for our deposit, although that did cost us $100 with the TA.

Again, my point is to call Royal and see what they will do, get some options and go from there.