Inspiration lovers...

Essiesmom

1 hour ago, N7786W Flyer said:

According to Cruise Mapper, it looks like the Miracle is coming behind the Inspiration, but time will tell as to if she actually enters the canal or not.

Garnett

Maybe she will be my surprise for tomorrow.  Yesterday it was Regent Seven Seas Splendor.  EM

1 minute ago, pc_load_letter said:

Really miss those four day cruises from Long Beach on Inspiration and Imagination. When we would board, stress would just melt away.

Without looking online, I think these actions leave only the imagination in the west coast right now.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, jimbo5544 said:

Without looking online, I think these actions leave only the imagination in the west coast right now.

...and she was in line with the Miracle headed towards the Canal, but did an abrupt 180 and is now headed away from Panama.  Also, noted that the Miracle, who is about 20 miles away from the Canal, just made a left turn...not sure where she's headed now.

Garnett

Gatun Locks

enhance

Miracle is headed to an anchorage where they wait and twiddle their thumbs.  She's been there several times.  Imagination is just wandering.  Still lists Panama as destinaiton.  EM

4 hours ago, jimbo5544 said:

Hi Jimbo,
Reading your comment, and also not looking online, I sure hope you are wrong. 😕

Our next Inspiration Cruise is not till early December. I always choose the Inspiration over Imagination. No logic involved, just choose it. 🤗

Like everything regarding cruises, will just be waiting to see what actually happens in December. I’ll be thrilled to be cruising on either ship ....

🛳🛳

Bobbi 

8 hours ago, pc_load_letter said:

Really miss those four day cruises from Long Beach on Inspiration and Imagination. When we would board, stress would just melt away.

I’ll miss the staff on the Inspiration and Imagination- some had stayed with the same ship for many years. 
I’ll miss flying into Long Beach from Seattle  too & do some shopping the day before the trip

I finally found a nice AirB&B too this past February before a relaxing 4-day trip on the -Inspiration - did the Chef’s table and had a marvelous time- the staff too-notch.

• Like 2

It may be one of the ships sold, and heading to the new owner. Could also be crew transport, or even going for a through cleaning to get the fluff and dander from cracks and crevices. What ever, there will still be 3 and 4 day cruises from Long Beach.

39 minutes ago, BlerkOne said:

Could also be a destination for Pride and Glory.

It wouldn't make sense to scrap the Pride or Glory. One ship may need to take on crew from the ship(s) being sold, not that it should be that many.

Both Inspiration and Imagination have scheduled 3 and 4 day cruises out of Long Beach starting in early October. Inspiration maybe taking crew home to South America, and perhaps picking up crew to man the ships on the West Coast in October. 

Inspiration and Miracle are hangin' on the Pacific side of the CZ. Panorama in practicing seamanship skills in the South China Sea West of Manila Bay enjoying some of the most beautiful sunsets.

I hope they are back in time to resume voyages in October.