Choice Air "Not Eligible"

islandwoman

We are now 310 days from embarking in Tokyo on our first Azamara cruise.  We booked 4 B2B cruises, ending in July in Greece. The airlines have already posted their flights from the US to Japan for our dates.  I tried to search one way flights to the cruise embarkation point on Choice Air,  but received this error message:  "not eligible - Back to Back Booking Type."  Does this mean that we cannot use Choice Air to book our flights, just because we're on B2B cruises?  If not, what does it mean and how can I at least research available flights on Choice Air?  (I called Choice Air and was told that I would be able to book by the end of June.  It's now July 6; I emailed Azamara but did not receive any answer at all.)  I hope that some of you have experience with booking Choice Air flights for B2B cruises and can explain this to me.  

You can do a quick flight search to see what fights are available but you will need to change the return flight info as the system will pick up the return port and dates from the first cruise.  However as these are B2B this system does not let you book the flights on your own, you need to speak with the agent.  Also if your return flight is more that a year out the flights can not be booked yet.  I have used ChoiceAir for B2B cruises before.

• Like 1