Land Based All Inclusive Resort VS Cruise post Covid 19

wagontrail

On 7/7/2020 at 6:48 PM, Georgia_Peaches said:

Cruising would be my first choice.  An all inclusive is a good second choice.  For now, we are just taking small weekend trips to get away.  Not leaving the state.  This weekend, we will explore some GA wineries and hide away at a quaint little mountain B&B.  Who knew you could get away so close to home...

Cruising is also my first choice but my husband no longer enjoys it so we travel once a year to an AI in Playa Del Carmen Mexico.  Unfortunately due to border closures plus the fact we won't travel on a plane at the moment we will not get there this year.  I have done a few day trips recently two of them to wineries in the Niagara region less than an hour from our house.  Looking at a 12 night cruise for next September 2021 and that may not even take place. However I am still hopeful. 

21 hours ago, WrittenOnYourHeart said:

If schools are forced to reopen, I'll bet that the teachers' unions will be doing HEAVY lobbying for teachers/school staff to be in that initial grouping.

That makes good sense.

• Like 2

On 7/13/2020 at 12:28 PM, WrittenOnYourHeart said:

If schools are forced to reopen, I'll bet that the teachers' unions will be doing HEAVY lobbying for teachers/school staff to be in that initial grouping.

There is a company called masks dot com that is running a program helping schools get masks and donations for kids.  Check it out.

• Thanks 1