Glory Frig.?

d_foster

Yes I think its true,we were on the glory and had a fridge.When you get to your cabin ask the room stewart to unlock it for you,and let him know you are going to empty it because its stocked like a mini bar.

Robert & Janet

Paradise 3/99 11/99 12/00

Jubilee 3/00

Inspiration 4/8/01

Grand Princess 3/24/02

Carnival Spirit 3/03 & 1/04

Carnival Glory 3/20/04

Why is it locked?

Do you have to get a key from the room steward every time you need something?

When you emptied everything where did you put that stuff?

How do they know what you've used? Do they take an inventory every day and charge you?

It's locked because many people don't want it unlocked so they don't have to worry about being charged for anything inside.

If you leave the contents in it, they do an inventory daily and replace what was used and charge your for it.

If you ask your room steward to remove the items, you don't have to worry about being charged for anything. One time my room steward took the items completely out of the cabin. Another time he put them on the window sill behind the curtains.

Kristi - Atom.gif

"No shoes, no shirt, no problem..."

Fantasy 3/95, Fascination 12/01, Conquest 1/03, Glory 9/03, Conquest 1/04, Mariner 9/04, Miracle 2/05

You know, I've never used anything from the mini-fridge so I have no idea what the prices are.

Kristi - Atom.gif

Fantasy 3/95, Fascination 12/01, Conquest 1/03, Glory 9/03, Conquest 1/04, Mariner 9/04, Miracle 2/05

The prices are the same fromt he refrig or up on a deck. There is no difference. Honey went to look at a can of soda and we got charged for it since he moved it. There is some kind of sensor in there.

Going NOWHERE

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;10;22;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Miracle, February 13, 2005

Legend, October 22,2004

Voyager August 31,2003

Victory September 22,2002

Regal Empress,June 2001

Sensation,August 2000

I don't know about 1A cabins, but I know that Cat 4, 6 and 8 all have refrigerators.

Kristi - Atom.gif

We were on the Glory a couple of weeks ago. My husband drank the beer that was in the refrigerator. It was never replaced. Since it was Heinken and Amstel tht are not really his brands we asked for Miller Lite.

The Steward told us that only Heinken and Amstel is available for the room refrigerators. We were never charged for the beer that was drunk. We may still get a bill yet.

I had called Carnival customer service and asked if I could bring tomato juice. They said yes so I took up the space in the fridge with my tomato juice. I also smuggled vodka onboard so we had bloody marys every day. Sliced limes are available several places on the ship.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Another posted said Inside cabins don't have the fridge's. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>I read a post yesterday that said their 4B cabin didn't have a fridge. I wondered if it was a handicapped cabin; sometimes they are configured a little differently and maybe there wasn't room?

Beth

~~~~~~~~~~~

Countdown to Glory

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;05;22;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Emerald Seas 6/86

Emerald Seas 11/87

S.S. Royale 10/88

Celebration 6/97

Grandeur of the Seas 6/98

Sensation 6/99

Carnival Triumph 6/00

Carnival Triumph 11/17/01

Enchantment of the Seas 10/27/02

Carnival Victory 5/25/03

Carnival Glory 5/22/04

Archived