Refreshment prices

In past cruises we’ve always purchased the refreshment package for $18 pp per day. I did the math once and it worked. We have a cruise booked for next year on Symphony and I haven’t seen the refreshment package yet below $30. At that price the math probably doesn’t work, but I’d like to run it again. Problem is, I can’t find any prices to compare. 

Does anyone have or know the current prices for bottled seltzer water, fresh oj, and specialty coffee (double espresso) ?

2 hours ago, El Abuelo said:

In past cruises we’ve always purchased the refreshment package for $18 pp per day. I did the math once and it worked. We have a cruise booked for next year on Symphony and I haven’t seen the refreshment package yet below $30. At that price the math probably doesn’t work, but I’d like to run it again. Problem is, I can’t find any prices to compare. 

Does anyone have or know the current prices for bottled seltzer water, fresh oj, and specialty coffee (double espresso) ?

IME the refreshment package will not go on sale until it is within the 6 to 9 months  from sailing  date.  Be patient. Your best bet is most likely Black Friday/Cyber Monday. 

• Like 1

It was on sale a few months ago for our cruise on Symphony in February. It wasn't $18 but we did buy it for $20...
As far as the prices. I am not sure about the prices on Symphony. 
This is from a smaller ship (I don't remember which one) 

image.jpg1_zps0wt63w6j.jpg

Just wait for a while. Sale prices aren’t going to show up for quite a while. We just got it for $18 for a Dec cruise on Allure. I’m suspect that we’ll be cruising then but if we are we’re ready.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 7/9/2020 at 3:20 PM, El Abuelo said:

Various bar menus and coffee menus on this live post thread.

On 7/10/2020 at 10:31 PM, FOXTROT said:

Currently all drinks on the ships are free. This policy will be changed as soon as passengers board.

Really?  I heard they were so high that nobody has bought a drink on a ship since mid-March.