Princess TA Webinar 7/9/2020

caribill

I'm waiting to see what is up for the Regal and those Southampton itineraries.  I'm booked Enchanted for Oct. 2021, Barcelona for 22 days but I do like sailing out of Southampton.  I changed from April to Oct. as I'm not 100% optimistic about Spring 2021, or Med for that matter. 

Regal out of England would be great.  I like flying to England, getting on the bus to Southampton, everything is so easy.  I've been to Barcelona many times, too but I love England.  Right now still shows Grand, until those are switched they won't put the Regal up as doing those itineraries.  I'll just have to wait.

5 hours ago, Cruise frenzy said:

Caribill — what was mentioned about the 2022 world cruise on the Island?  Thanks.

Was hoping that Princess would open up some shorter segments as previous world cruises. 

7 hours ago, scobie15 said:

What was the discussion about regarding crises from SF to Hawaii.We are booked on the Christmas cruise and would like to prepare myself for Christmas at home if need be !

They only presented Hawaii starting December 2021. No mention of this year one way or the other.

Below is the full deployment announcement for Hawaii, Mexico and California Coastal sailings, with all the dates/ships for Hawaii on page 1.  There are 14 departures in total from October 2021 to April 2022 - 6 from San Francisco on Ruby, 6 from LA on Grand and 2 from LA on Sapphire.

Also of note - the flyer DOES include the previuosly announced Discovery Princess 2022 sailings to Mexico and California Coast, as well as the newly announced sailings on Majestic Princess.  

2021-2022WestCoast ReferenceFlyerFINAL2RC.pdf

Edited by AtlantaCruiser72

Additionally - here are the Fall 2021 to Spring 2022 Caribbean and Panama Canal sailings.  The Caribbean flyer DOES include the previously announced Discovery Princess sailings.

2021-2022CaribbeanReferenceFlyer r4_bl.pdf 2021-2022PanamaCanalReferenceflyer r4_bl.pdf

Edited by AtlantaCruiser72

30 minutes ago, phabric said:

When I watched the meeting, I saw that Princess is having a sale July 14-Aug 6, adding 1 specialty dining to the perks.

wonder if that is going to be the 'new' way Princess does promotions - adding something to Princess Plus such as that or OBC replacing 3FF, Sip N Sail, etc

does the dining perk also get added to the basic fare ?

37 minutes ago, voljeep said:

wonder if that is going to be the 'new' way Princess does promotions - adding something to Princess Plus such as that or OBC replacing 3FF, Sip N Sail, etc

does the dining perk also get added to the basic fare ?

The speciality dining perk showed it was to be added to Princess Plus.

Encouraged to see the Pacific scheduled for cruises late 2021 and early 2022.  We are scheduled to sail on her September 2021 and all the discussion about ships being sold has made me nervous. Know nothing is set in concrete. 

Thank you for the information. 

• Like 1