FCC errors

How do I get my FCC correct?  Cruises canceled in Aug & Sept paid for with prior FCC's from canceled cruises in April and June are not correct.  They did not return my bonus FCC used to lower the cruise fare.  Now what do I do?  Who do I contact?  This is a CAS reservation.  CAS says they cant help

You mention prior  FCC's.    So more than one?     By "bonus",   do you mean the 25% bonus FCC?     

Your' "lower the cruise fare",  means what?    As in a payment?  One of the FCC's you had in your Latitudes account?    

If you did paid like a deposit for the 2nd cruise, then you should get a bonus.

As Budget Queen posted - need more information.

On NCL site:

What happens if a suspended sailing booking has a combination of cash deposits and FCC applied?

FULL CASH BOOKING: If an affected booking has a full cash (credit card or check) payment, they will have the choice to either retain the 125% value FCC, or they can submit for a cash refund when the web form goes live.

FULL SUSPENDED SAILING FCC BOOKING: If an affected booking has a payment with a previously issued suspended sailing FCC, they will not be entitled to the additional 25% and are not eligible to submit for a cash refund. In this instance, the FCC will go back to the guest’s Latitudes account.

FULL PEACE OF MIND FCC BOOKING: If an affected booking has a payment with a previously issued Peace of Mind FCC, they will receive their Peace of Mind FCC back on file to their Latitudes account, plus receive an additional 25% FCC. In this instance, this booking is not eligible to submit for a cash refund.

CASH + SUSPENDED SAILING FCC BOOKING: If an affected booking has a cash (credit card or check) payment in addition to using a previously issued suspended sailing FCC, they will receive the additional 25% FCC on the cash portion ONLY. In this instance, a refund request may only be submitted for the cash (credit card or check) payments made.

CASH + PEACE OF MIND FCC BOOKING: If an affected booking has a cash (credit card or check) payment in addition to using a previously issued Peace of Mind FCC, they will receive the additional 25% FCC on the total invoice. In this instance, a refund request may only be submitted for the cash (credit card or check) payments made.

Edited by poohdreaming

Additionally.   IF you somehow,  are meaning the 20% discount that previously was an offer with rebooked cruises-  prior to June 30.   (you reference "lower cruise fare"????  )      That offer,  has expired.   And  it is not a promotion with the August and September recent cancellations by NCL.   

IF you want better answers,  you have to provide clear accurate details.      Right now, it's unknown exactly what the issue could be?   

3 hours ago, Budget Queen said:

You mention prior  FCC's.    So more than one?     By "bonus",   do you mean the 25% bonus FCC?     

Your' "lower the cruise fare",  means what?    As in a payment?  One of the FCC's you had in your Latitudes account?    

Yes two cruises canceled so I got FCC and 25% bonus FCC on both

Bonus FCC can only be applied to cruise fare as in payment.  Yes the FCC & the 25% bonus were on my latitudes account.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, drvmywifecrzy said:

Yes two cruises canceled so I got FCC and 25% bonus FCC on both

Bonus FCC can only be applied to cruise fare as in payment.  Yes the FCC & the 25% bonus were on my latitudes account.

Ok,  so what's the complaint?      You booked 2 cruises-    you paid each with FCC?    Were the cruises more that your FCC's?   You also paid some cash for each?      What precisely are you missing?   

1 minute ago, Budget Queen said:

Ok,  so what's the complaint?      You booked 2 cruises-    you paid each with FCC?    Were the cruises more that your FCC's?   You also paid some cash for each?      What precisely are you missing?   

My cruise in August which was canceled.  I got back the portion I paid with FCC but not the portion I paid with the 25% bonus FCC,  For example the cruise cost $1,000.  $800 paid with FCC $200 paid with 25% bonus FCC.  I now show $800 FCC on my account (hence I am missing $200)

1 minute ago, drvmywifecrzy said:

My cruise in August which was canceled.  I got back the portion I paid with FCC but not the portion I paid with the 25% bonus FCC,  For example the cruise cost $1,000.  $800 paid with FCC $200 paid with 25% bonus FCC.  I now show $800 FCC on my account (hence I am missing $200)

Everything else is back?    And those FCC are all accurate?       Have your invoices handy,   which has your payments identified,    then call.     Good luck.   

1 minute ago, Budget Queen said:

Everything else is back?    And those FCC are all accurate?       Have your invoices handy,   which has your payments identified,    then call.     Good luck.   

I call but all they say is I have to wait.  I asked how do I know they are still working the issue?  They basically said they dont know and no one I can speak to

Regarding FCC - has anyone had success with getting the FCC applied to the person booking, rather than individually to each person in the cabins? Family cruise booked, 4 cabins, one person paid the full fare for all - but FCC applies individually rather than one credit back to the person that paid. Appreciate any suggestions.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Out of curiosity did any of you know that what they are calling future cruise credits are not all treated equally when you rebook? Every single time I talk to someone I get a little more information and I'm thoroughly frustrated and getting the run around.

• Like 1

The issue is they are not created equal. Everything they send in writing says Future Cruise Credits but they are not applied the same way. I am one of the lucky people who had a Cuba cruise last year and had a credit from that to use by December of this year, which they still haven't said will be extended. Over the course of the last several months I've learned that the Cuba credit is not a future cruise credit but basically a "coupon" that is deducted from the cruise fare. Same thing with the 25% future cruise credit. The only one that acts as an actual credit towards the cost of the cruise and will show as a payment is the 100% credit. Which means that you have to select a cruise higher than the credit amount as you aren't allowed to split the ones that apply as a coupon on the cruise fare. Every single thing I've received in writing calls them all future cruise credits. How are consumers supposed to know these are not created equal? Oh and to make it even better should the fare decrease and you have one of those coupon future cruise credits applied they won't honor the new pricing because your new cruise fare shows lower than what it actually was due to the credit being taken from the cruise fare instead of the actual cabin total. I'm so very annoyed with the lack of transparency and these rules are only known to internal resources.  Had I known this I would have just gotten a refund in the first place. 

Your Bonus 25% FCC does not go as a payment on the rebooked cruise. It goes to lower the base cruise price. So if that rebooked cruise also gets cancelled you don't get that back. You would only get back the base cruise price back in FCC of the rebooked cruise. This also applies to the 20% off rebooked cruise (when they were offering that).

Oh so they've been lying to me about yet another thing multiple times, just lovely. I literally spoke to a supervisor for over an hour yesterday who promised this was not the case and they were working on returning all credits including the 25% to my account and just didn't have a time frame for when it would happen. Now the extra 20% off I knew was a special promotion that only applied of new sailing was booked by May 31 because it was worded that way. The rest of this is complete and utter bait and switch because it wasn't written where consumers have access to it and they are literally using the same name for multiple products.  I don't have any choice but to wait and see what happens.

1 hour ago, Jmurray0411 said:

Oh so they've been lying to me about yet another thing multiple times, just lovely. I literally spoke to a supervisor for over an hour yesterday who promised this was not the case and they were working on returning all credits including the 25% to my account and just didn't have a time frame for when it would happen. Now the extra 20% off I knew was a special promotion that only applied of new sailing was booked by May 31 because it was worded that way. The rest of this is complete and utter bait and switch because it wasn't written where consumers have access to it and they are literally using the same name for multiple products.  I don't have any choice but to wait and see what happens.

My thoughts exactly

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Chris_2448 said:

Your Bonus 25% FCC does not go as a payment on the rebooked cruise. It goes to lower the base cruise price. So if that rebooked cruise also gets cancelled you don't get that back. You would only get back the base cruise price back in FCC of the rebooked cruise. This also applies to the 20% off rebooked cruise (when they were offering that).

this is why i didnt use any of that %25 percent, and im keeping it for when i know the cruise is going and ill buy a package or what ever. 

i had a rep argue with me that i could reuse it, it says right on it "1 time use only"

The issue is their employees don't even know what is going on so you constantly get incorrect information. It does not make this clear in the letter that is sent with the dollar amounts so there is literally no way most people would know. The lack of transparency is horrible!  

• Like 3