The Bistro- Off topic and fun posts!

Host Dan

Fine, go on your "world cruise"

or is it a "grand voyage?"

Me?  I'm joining the Rebel Alliance:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/star-wars-galactic-starcruiser/overview/

Or maybe I'll take the easy way out and open Chez Darth's (motto: "I find your lack of faith (in my food)...disturbing.")

PS: this adventure is pre-AI.  Back to signing chits.  

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, KenzSailing said:

Fine, go on your "world cruise"

or is it a "grand voyage?"

Me?  I'm joining the Rebel Alliance:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/star-wars-galactic-starcruiser/overview/

Or maybe I'll take the easy way out and open Chez Darth's (motto: "I find your lack of faith (in my food)...disturbing.")

PS: this adventure is pre-AI.  Back to signing chits.  

Yes sign me up - for both the Chez Darth and the Rebel Alliance. But if I don't see verification of Chewbacca's full vaccination and indoor masking then I am afraid I will have to cancel.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mskatiemae said:

Yes sign me up - for both the Chez Darth and the Rebel Alliance. But if I don't see verification of Chewbacca's full vaccination and indoor masking then I am afraid I will have to cancel.

What?? You have something against Darth Vader's full masking???😁😁😁 I bet his is better than yours!!😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, mskatiemae said:

Eh, all infections get tangled up in his lustrous coat.

50 minutes ago, Roland4 said:

What?? You have something against Darth Vader's full masking???😁😁😁 I bet his is better than yours!!😉

Good point.  And with that force stuff, he was very good at social distancing.  Very responsible, from a certain point of view.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Today's sunrise is from my 2018 Grand Alaska/Panama trip, starting with a Cruise/Land/Cruise in Alaska on Holland America and continuing to the Panama Canal out of San Francisco on the Crystal Symphony.  On August 8 I was on MS Westerdam approaching Vancouver and the end of the Holland America segment:

dawn0805.jpg

Roy

• Like 4

For August 6 I have a sunset rather than a sunrise.  It's from my 2016 trip that culminated in the Crystal Serenity Northwest Passage cruise.  On August 6 I boarded the Alaska ferry Kennicott in Bellingham and was headed to the Inside Passage:

dusk0806.jpg

Roy

• Like 7

Today's sunrise is from the same cruise as yesterday's sunset.  On August 9, 2014 Radiance of the Seas was northbound on the Inland Passage towards Ketchikan, Alaska.  The setting didn't make it onto yesterday's post.  It is from a pair of Alaska cruises, Vancouver to Seward on the Radiance of the Seas, a couple days in Seward, and then back to Vancouver on MS Statendam.

dawn0809.jpg

Roy

• Like 3

Today's sunrise is from my 2016 trip culminating with the Crystal Serenity  Northwest Passage cruise, Seward to New York.  On August 16 I was on the Alaska ferry Kennicott headed to Seward.  That day we stopped in Yukatat:.

dawn0810.jpg

Roy

• Like 5

7 hours ago, KenzSailing said:

Yes, I did this, intentionally.  And I have no regrets:

IMG_0082.jpg

Beautiful!

Is that a potato roll bun?  I’m minutes away from opening a bag of Martin’s to make breakfast.

Vince

• Like 1