Epic Club Suite - Formerly Mini Suite

Contessa30

Does anyone know which level of cabins are covered?   Are there any Club Suites that have larger decks or special locations that you prefer?

I know there was previous discussion regarding which cabins have a tub versus a shower, but never found a firm answer.

I enjoy the balcony, but prefer some privacy if possible.

Thanks very much!

5 hours ago, Contessa30 said:

Does anyone know which level of cabins are covered?   Are there any Club Suites that have larger decks or special locations that you prefer? I know there was previous discussion regarding which cabins have a tub versus a shower, but never found a firm answer. I enjoy the balcony, but prefer some privacy if possible. Thanks very much! 

Just go to the NCL site. The information is there. https://www.ncl.com/cruise-ship/epic/staterooms/club-balcony-suite

Club suites are on all decks. Some of the family rooms have a bath. All mini-suites are the same size, just the shower is replaced with a tub. The sink is still out by the bed. The toilet is to one side of the entry and the bath on the other, separated from the bed by a privacy curtain. 

image.png.847245729be3428158482198d0fdca9b.png

image.png.0295f09df4c05eba80537fa31fd0136c.png

Does anyone know which level of cabins are covered?   Are there any Club Suites that have larger decks or special locations that you prefer? I know there was previous discussion regarding which cabins have a tub versus a shower, but never found a firm answer.

I enjoy the balcony, but prefer some privacy if possible.

Thanks very much!

Balconies on deck 9 are not covered so choose a higher deck. The rest are covered. I was on her in February and from deck 12 we could look right down into their balconies

Sent from my iPhone using Forums