Lift and shift

beloum

Has there been any word or indication if the Lift and Shift program will be extended beyond 8/1?     I am booked on 12/9/20 cruise and while still hopeful, the sensible side of me is starting to take over.   Thanks

25 minutes ago, beloum said:

Has there been any word or indication if the Lift and Shift program will be extended beyond 8/1?     I am booked on 12/9/20 cruise and while still hopeful, the sensible side of me is starting to take over.   Thanks

No word that I know of.  We lifted to the 12/10/21 Equinox sailing, join us!

1 hour ago, beloum said:

No word and it’s getting closer to the deadline which is why we did the lift and shift. Personally I would not be leaving it to the last minute just in case there is an issue, it’s a request not a given as many people have found, we were 48 hours from requesting the change to it being confirmed. 

• Like 1

My TA submitted via the online tool on June 26 and we haven't been confirmed yet.  On our roll call someone called Celebrity and they said it was taking 3 weeks.  At this point I would call and try to get them to do it for you.  Of course that will delay mine even more......

11 minutes ago, wrk2cruise said:

My TA submitted via the online tool on June 26 and we haven't been confirmed yet.  On our roll call someone called Celebrity and they said it was taking 3 weeks.  At this point I would call and try to get them to do it for you.  Of course that will delay mine even more......

I moved my Tampa Constellation April 2021 to 2022 using the online tool about 2 weeks ago. Although I had booked through a TA it let me do it

Never received any confirmation but "My Celebrity" was updated with the new cruise and cabin (which I was very pleased with) the very next day

Have you checked it?

Yes and have called Celebrity after 1 week and again last Thursday.  Both times were told they were in the queue.

I guess TA will have to call in about a week when he will want final payment.  I haven't pushed him to call since last L&S he did for me he was on the phone for 8 hrs.  Given that these actions move his income to late next year as well I don't expect the same urgency as I normally would.

Edited by wrk2cruise