The good old days. :-)

We still have a cruise booked on the Jade this October from Italy to New York, awwww today we received our upgrade email, how exciting those days were. :-(....Right now we are just waiting for the Cancellation of this cruise. It makes you wonder how many people will bid. LOL

Good day everyone.

1 hour ago, spanishguy1970 said:

We still have a cruise booked on the Jade this October from Italy to New York, awwww today we received our upgrade email, how exciting those days were. :-(....Right now we are just waiting for the Cancellation of this cruise. It makes you wonder how many people will bid. LOL

Good day everyone.

I hear ya...booked on Encore from NYC to Bermuda 10/3....LOL for some reason I made our dinner reservations today...lmao.....I really don't know why...I guess I was just missing cruising.....we too are waiting for the cancellation letter.... :)  Go ahead and bid...lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Quencups said:

I hear ya...booked on Encore from NYC to Bermuda 10/3....LOL for some reason I made our dinner reservations today...lmao.....I really don't know why...I guess I was just missing cruising.....we too are waiting for the cancellation letter.... :)  Go ahead and bid...lol

yeah we miss cruising too. Well making restaurant reservations is different from bidding. We will not spend another dime on this cruise.  We are now looking into a cruise for next November 2021.. We will take our FCC from this one and apply it to that one.

We have one booked on the Jade in November, which means our final payment is due in less than two weeks. I am wondering if it will be cancelled. I would hate to make the payment then have to wait several weeks for a refund.

think you will have more than several weeks for refund, more like several months..  I want to go on a vacation soo very much, but realistically know it is not going to be on a cruise for a very very long time,     wish it wasn't so!

8 hours ago, spanishguy1970 said:

The cruise will run as scheduled. But the EU won’t let you in to embark. 

On our upcoming cruise, the cost to pay retail for the upgrades is less than the minimum bid price. If we wanted amp upgrade, we would just pay retail. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

3 months is a long time and restrictions can change.  By this time large parts of the US may be past the pandemic stage while the slow burn continues in Europe.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

The cruise is out of Tampa and to the Western Caribbean. According to the mysterious list that went around this will be the first cruise on the Jade.

• Haha 1

On 7/14/2020 at 7:26 AM, OzCanuck said:

You’re kidding right?

The challenge is that many like this think that the world revolves around the United States. It does't. In fact, the EU is locking the US out and will continue their business without US for now. The US made a big deal about locking out the Chinese followed by locking out Europe. The shoe is on the other foot now. 

Even within the US, states are locking out the states who allow foolish, irresponsible behavior that have caused COVID spikes. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/14/2020 at 8:36 AM, boatseller said:

3 months is a long time and restrictions can change.  By this time large parts of the US may be past the pandemic stage while the slow burn continues in Europe.

doubt it, considering the pandemic is getting worse  in the U.S and we are almost in August.

Edited by spanishguy1970